~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 9~

Edited

Cheonsa's POV
"Oh, So is your match with him still on going?"

"He isn't the one who'll make the challenge, his girlfriend will." I said as I finished my food.

"Oh Cheonsa, I think I need to go now. Wanna come with me? I'm going to meet my GOT7 hyungs." He said.

"No thanks, I'll wait for parking lot. He bought me this bubble tea." I said starting to use my phone.

I'm bored..

"Parking lot?" He chuckled..

"Yeah, anyways. You can go now, bye!" I said shooing him away.

"Ah fine, bye! See you next time.. I'm not going to sleep at home later."

"Alright."

Jimin's POV
"Girlfriend? Tsk.. that girl? You're my girlfriend." I said as soon as Yugyeom walked away.

"And parking lot? Seriously? What kind of nickname is that?" I added.

"Yours, duh." She said staring at her phone while typing something.

"Guess I'll just throw this bubble tea then." I said teasing her, looking for a trash can.

"What?! No, give me that! You're seriously going to waste food?" she said standing up.

She's even taller than me.. I think she's only 3 or 4 centimeters taller. That's not noticeable though.

"Then come and get it." I said, hiding it in my back.

"Just give me that bubble tea!" She said to me with a sound of frustration.

"I said, come and get it." I said to her smiling teasingly.

She then went up to me and..

Hugged me?

Wait, what?

I frozed for a second not knowing what to do. I then felt a hand behind me.

"Got it!" She said pulling back, smiling at the drink.She then walked back to her bench and took a sip on the bubble tea.

Wait, no. She didn't hug me.

"Hey, parking lot. Is something bothering you? Why are you still standing there?" She said looking at me.

Cheonsa's POV
"Can you stop calling me parking lot? That's literally the worst nickname I ever had." He said in a slighty annoyed tone.

"Um.. no." I said as I pretended to think.

He slowly walked beside me and took a sip off his bubble tea.

"Also, since the match hasn't started yet. You're still my girlfriend." He said as he looked at me, smirking teasingly.

Since I was reminded of it, I then went back to my usual poker face.

Seriously?

"I'm going to kill you."

"Wow, are you really that two faced? One side is cold and the other cheerful?" He asked, with a hint of confusion in his face.

"Watch your mouth or you'll just regret what you're saying."

"Why would I regret it?" He asked, teasingly again.

When will this teasing ever stop?

"Also, don't tell anyone what you just saw. I only did it because of the free food."