~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 61~

Where are my early readers at? Xd

trigger warning: alot of angst again, prepare urself lol.

Sohee's show

3rd Person's POV
A day had past and Cheonsa seems to be quite better than usual. "Cheonsaaaaaa!" Lisa waves her hand widely, as usual. But then, one thing caught her eyes.

"Omo! What happened to your armsss." She whined as she pouts and touches it. "Does it hurt?" Cheonsa smirks as she thought of an idea.

"A-ouchh. That hurts that hurts." She pretended to be in pain. "Your hand still hurts?!" Out of a sudden, Tae jumps in their conversation. Oh no..

"Yah. I told you not to go to school today right?" Taehyung scolds. "You see, i was just-" Tae cuts Cheonsa off.

"No more excuses young lady. Go home now." Taehyung pushes her softly to Tae's family car. "But-"

"Ohhh.. Seems like we're getting something new here." Lisa smirks as she puts her hand below her chin. Taehyung lowers his head, trying to hide his embarrassment. And his small smile at the same time.

"Yah! We're just friends." Cheonsa turns around as she said that to Lisa. Tae's face went back to normal. "yea.."

"Just friends..." he murmurs looking down. "But seems like Tae is quite upse-" Lisa was cut off by Cheonsa's shout.

"Jimin!" Cheonsa rushes to Jimin, she tries to put up a smile as she saw Jimin going out the car. Lisa rolls her eyes. Taehyung looks at the car infront of them, opening up, revealing his bestfriend.

Jimin went out of the car as he looked at Cheonsa. "Hi!" Cheonsa smiled as brightly as she can. "Aish this girl really needs to learn lesson on when to act cold and act cute." Lisa mumbled, annoyed at the fact that Cheonsa still tries to talk to Jimin after all he has done to her.

Jimin puts his shade on, ignoring Cheonsa as he went to the passenger seat. "Oh.. Is Chaeyoung unnie here?" Cheonsa said, trying to look at the tinted window of the car. Jimin opens up the door, revealing the girl that Cheonsa never expected to went out there..

"Sobee.." she mumbles as her smile fades away.

"Annyeong." She forms a sarcastic smile as she linked her hands around Jimin's arms. Cheonsa waited for Jimin to complain and do anything..

But he didn't..

Because of this scene, they attracted the students attention that made a huge commotion. Most of them, gossiping about Cheonsa and Jimin's relationship. Jimin looks at Cheonsa's arms for a second then directly walked away, leaving Cheonsa dumbfounded.

Cheonsa sighs, going back to Lisa. "Yah.. Didn't i told you not to try looking for Jimin anymore? You're just making yourself suffer. He's a jerk, he doesn't deserve you!" Lisa nags again. But.. I love that jerk.

Lisa walks ahead of Cheonsa, quite pissed that her bestfriend didn't listen to her, for the hundredth times. "You see.. she just cares for you that much." Taehyung lets out a small smile and left too. Cheonsa lowers her head, not knowing what to do anymore.

"Okay class, please bring out your textbooks." The teacher declared. Cheonsa obeyed as she look for her books under her chair. Aish.. Where is it? She thought to herself.

"Mr. Han, please excuse me. I would like to get my book on the locker." Luckily, this Mr. Han is known as the kindest teacher in their school and alowed her.

Cheonsa walks away the room, going to her locker spot.

Yoongi's POV
"Mr. Min?"