~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 26~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Night Market part 2

Cheonsa's POV
"Dizah unnie?" I asked..

"Cheonsa.. You've grown up.." she said then went to me and hugged me.. I quickly put the mask on my face again to not be noticed by others..

"How's life? Do you already have a boyfriend?" She asked excitedly..

Wut? I just saw her today and, this question? Like seriously? Why can't she ask other question?

"Unnie I don't have one"

"Aigoooo.. You're already grown up but you're attitude is still the same.." she said..

And with that.. The smile on my face quickly vanished remembering the past when she left...

"What's wrong?" She asked..

"Uhm.. Can I just get your number so that we can keep in contact? I.. I need to go now.." I said remembering that I left Jimin there..

What time is it anyways?

7:30pm

Wut?! I've been gone for an hour? That boy must've be really angry now..

"Why so sudden?" She said then gave me her number..

"I.. I left something on the bench that I'm sitting earlier.. see you next time unnie.. bye!" I said then hugged her and ran as quickly as possible..

>>>FAST FORWARD

There.. I finally found that guy..

"Hey.. sorry fo-"

Wait.. He's asleep..

Ah! I've got an idea.. Payback time *smirked*

I took a picture of him without making any sounds..

"Yah! Who are you to disturb our oppa?!" Someone threw me a food.. What the heck?! My shirt is stained now.. But this looks delicious though.. Ah, nevermind.. Back to the topic!

I turned around... They noticed Jimin even thought he's wearing a mask? Then why don't they notice me?

"Don't you know who I am?" I asked..

"You? You're a slut" The short girl said then gave a high five on the other short girl..

"Yah shorty, don't you dare start something.. You'll end up in jail" I replied coldly..

"Wae? Who are you? Are you some kind of an idol's sister or whatever?" She asked proudly...

"What if I said...... Yes?" I asked then smirked..

"Tsk.. Let's see.. Remove your mask!" She shouted..

"As you wish" I smirked.. And once i removed my mask, their eyes widened as if they just saw a ghost..

"You..... Yo-you're Cheonsa? Kim Cheo-Cheonsa?" The girl who insulted me said in fear..

"No.. I'm Y/N.. Kim Y/N.." I said my real name with a smirk...

"We're so sorry.. Please forgive us!" They kneeled down.. Luckly this place isn't that crowded because the night market was on the right...

"I have no time for this, Stand up and don't mess with me" I said then they stand up..

"Get lost.." I said then they ran as if they were on a marathon...

"Woahh.. Never knew you're that cool" that guy was awake..