~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 46~

Pls do vote and comment!

Lisa's decision

Cheonsa's POV
"Congratulations." Jimin said as he flashed an eye smile to Xianyu and brohugged him. With that, my heart suddenly started to pound faster. Arghh stop it Cheonsa!

"Thanks man" he replied in response as Lisa unnie cleared her throat.

"Anyways Xianyu, coach just talked to me, all class VIII basketball players are having a feast together, you coming tonight?" Jimin said as he smile to him. Since when are they this close?

"Of course i would be there" he said as they did a hand gestures thing and Xianyu left.

"Yah, I'll catch up with you later. Byee!" All of a sudden, Lisa unnie suddenly walked away. Aish! Don't leave me here with this guy.

"Uhm... Let me help you" Jimin started to went closer as i take a step away from him.

"No need, I can walk on my own" I said as i fix my crutch and walk away.

3rd Person's POV
"Jimin-ssi" As soon as Cheonsa left, Lisa suddenly appeared, wearing an unreadable face. I thought she just left earlier? Jimin thought to himself.

"Didn't i told you to give Cheonsa space for a while?" Lisa crossed her arms as she stare at Jimin's eyes.

"Look, even if i tell you, you wouldn't understand." Jimin faces Lisa with an unreadable face.

"You're lucky she isn't that badly wounded, or else i'll rip you into pieces. Tsk" Lisa rolled her eyes as she keep on blaming Jimin.

"If i were you, i'll sto-"

"I'll help you get close with Xianyu"

All of a sudden, Jimin cutted Lisa's words that made her startled. Lisa's mind suddenly got blank.

When she heard the name Xianyu, her heart started to pound really fast. It's like she's been on a 1 mile run.

On the outside, she always pretend as if like she's just one of Xianyu's so called fans. But little does everyone know, that Lisa have known Xianyu for years. She just doesn't want to say it to others, even to Cheonsa because of her embarrassing past.

FLASHBACK

"Mom, I don't want to go to schooool!" Lisa whined in thai language as her mom drags her ass up to get ready.

"For God's sake, you're already on 6th grade, you can't complain and do this every year!" Her mom shouted at her as she keeps her head low. Lisa and her family always go overseas every year because of her father's business. And with that, learning different language is not new to her anymore. But, as time passed by, she finally got tired learning other languages every year.

"Let's just go back to thailand mom. I can't even understand Mandarin and you enrolled me to their school! Why don't you enroll me to an international school instead, or better, on my old school at thailand?" She puts on her puffy eyes as she stare at her mom.

"Oh God.. You and your excuses! I told you that we need to stay here in China because of your father didn't i? Plus this isn't new to you now, it's been 6 years and you already knew 6 different languages so why bother if we add one more? And i just saw earlier that you're talking to your chinese friend outside and you looked really happy, but now you're telling me you don't know how to speak mandarin?"

"That's because Xianyu's teaching me how to speak mandarin! Plus, he only defended me to those who bullied me! So pls mom, I don't want to go to school!" She whined for the last time but nothing really works on her mom.