~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17~

That height..

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

He Cares For Her

Cheonsa's POV
"They will dance to EXO-CBX's Blooming day.. Again.. give it up for Cheonsa and Lisa!" The MC shouted..

Baekhyun hyung is part of this group right? That's why I choose this..

"Woaaahhh.. That was fantastic! Anyways... The next match is all about martial arts so.. Please use your gears.. And dress up properly at the back stage.. Ok.. Let's have a break first judges and students, They will be right back in a minute.." the MC said and we did.. Me and Lisa unnie changed into this..

Jaeri's POVMe and Minah finished dressing up and I decided to make my plan

Jaeri's POV
Me and Minah finished dressing up and I decided to make my plan..

"Minah.. Who's the one in charge with the lights?" I asked..

"I think.... That guy over there" she said then pointed to a guy.. I smirked..

"See you later.. I need to do something"

"Hey you.."

"Ne?" He said..

"Could you do me a favor? I'll give you money" I smirked..

Jimin's POV
I was on the backstage to ask something to the Activity coordinator when I saw Jaeri.. She's talking to someone.. And... She's smirking? Looks dangerously.. In a bad way..

I went closer and She gaved money to that guy?!

What's that for? Is it a bad pla- hayst.. What am I thinking? She wouldn't do Such a thing right?

Anyways.. after that.. I finally found the activity coordinator and ask something then went to my seat again..

Cheonsa's POV
"So.. let's continue our match... Please welcome... From the right side.. Cheonsa and Lisa!!!!" Once the MC said that, the spotlight turned to us..

And then I heard something up there.... The lights were about to fall..

All I remembered was I pushed Lisa unnie at the side and the Lights fell down on me before I could go away causing my head to bleed..

After that, All went black..

Jimin's POV
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

'CHEONSAAAA!' I heard her brothers screamed then went to the stage..