~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 67~

hi hello hi hello yes late update but u guys lucky i updated yay hi hello hi hello hi

Operation: Finding Cheonsa pt. 2

3rd Person's POV
Time have passed by and finally.. This is the day.. That Jimin is going to look for Cheonsa. He looked for his phone and glance if Yugyeom gave him a text but he didn't. Jimin sighs as he wrote a message for him.

Hey.. Do you know what Cheonsa's address is?
message sent. 7:32am

Minutes of waiting, and finally. He replied. A smile was formed on Jimin's face.. But then.. It quickly vanished once he reads the message he sent.

Sorry Jimin-ah.. Cheonsa forbid me to tell you anything..
message received. 7:49am

He sighs for thhe hundredth times and leans back the chair.. I deserve this.. he thought to himself..

But..

He went optimistic even if there was only a small chance of him meeting her.. I won't give up..

I will never give up on you again.

He stands up and took a peek outside.. It's going to be a long way.. he sights all the building and took his scarf and a hat.. I hope i brought enough clothes. he thought to himself. He went out and walked away in the streets. The first thing he searched for was ofcourse, Harvard University.

Through the students crowd entering the school, he joins in with his cap and scarf on to not look noticeable. He immediately went to the garden, the park, and every single place that he can access with..

He sits back at the bench, quite tired from walking all day.. It's already 12:14pm. It's been hours of looking for her.. He opens his phone.. Seeing Cheonsa on the wallpaper for the again.. He smiled through the scarf as his eyes started to become teary. Jimin quickly wiped his eyes and shrugs himself.. You can do this..

Jimin walks out the campus, he looked at the apartment and hotels nearby, asking if there was a korean girl who passed by any chance. He also tried to look at the coffee shops near the campus, but he got nothing.

Jimin's stomach growled, feeling hungry. Argh.. I haven't eaten lunch yet.. he looks at his wristwatch, only to see that it was already 4 o'clock. Time sure does travel fast. He sighs and enters a coffee shop.

I need to find Cheonsa.. I have no time for this. All he thinks of now was Cheonsa. Cheonsa here, Cheonsa there. He doesn't even think of his health as of now. He immediately bought a piece of bread and walked out the store, suddenly, an electric motor scooter just passed by his front, causing for his feet to get stepped by the wheel.

"Argh." He groans in response. "Sorry!" The guy riding the scooter apologized in english and dashes away. Jimin sits at the chair outside the coffee shop. He massages his legs that are starting to ache because of walking all day. He tried to move his fingers but it was just bringing him pain even more.

Jimin moved his foot and continued to walk. He endured the pain.. I can't stop now. I need to get going.. I only have a week.

With his limping foot, he tried to walk as normal as possible but the more he walks, the more pain it brings to him.

He walked.. and walked... and walked.. until..

He passed by the park.. and there, was a crowd. Instruments and voices can be heard, and we all can tell that there was someone performing on the center..