~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 65~

U see that pic up there? That's the reason of my late update. Go report wattpad and Sohee will kick her own ass. jk lol. jUSt kiRRINGGGGG GO CLICK VOTE

Yoongi
(A/N: this is the only thing i have to put and y'all already know that shits about to go down)

3rd Person's POV
Days had past and Cheonsa has been absent for almost a week now. She's been preparing her documents to move overseas for the past few days. Today is her flight. She'll be sight seeing the school and her place to stay for a few days and will go back to Korea for their prom. If she ever wants to go.

It was a Friday afternoon and Yoongi finally went to school. All the boys have no clue why Yoongi was absent all these days. Little did they know, that he's been trying to figure everything out.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung! Where have you been?" It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon and they are having their lunch at the cafeteria. "Just you know.. Strolling around." He says casually. The boys laughed at his response.

"I don't know how you ever pass to your exams and everything without studying but you sure is a legend." Jungkook adds, stuffing some gimbap on his mouth.

"Of course." Yoongi says proudly, and was about to eat when Sohee sits beside Jimin. His eyebrow furrowed, remembering everything he found out.

"Why is she here." Yoongi looks at Jin who's on her side.

"Why else? For Jimin of course."

"Where is Cheonsa?" He directly said. Most of them avoided Yoongi's eye contact. "Yah, What's happening?"

"She's been absent for almost a week now." Hoseok says, the only one who's brave to have an eye contact with him. "Then why is she here? I know the reason is Jimin but why? Are they a thing or something?" Yoongi's face became disgusted. "Ever since Cheonsa bullied her, she's been hanging arou-"

"What did you just said? Cheonsa bullied Sohee?" Yoongi's face furrowed. He got no response as Sohee became nervous. "O-oppa" Sohee holds onto Jimin's hand. "Yoongi hyung , stop it. She's scared."

"So now you care about her and not Cheonsa?" Jimin scoffs in Yoongi's response. "I even helped her last time when she was stucked in a janitor's closet and she didn't even say thank you? Now who's the one who doesn't care? Me or her?" Yoongi lets go of his chopstick.

"Jimin let's talk." He stands up. "For what?" Jimin said.

"Cheonsa."

"No.. I don't want to have anything to do with her. We are over."

"I said let's talk." Yoongi's face became stern. All of the boys knew somethting wrong is about to go on, this is his reaction everytime there is a serious problem or something. "Geez.. Calm down will you." Jimin murmurs as he stand up. Yoongi walks away, with Jimin following him behind.

"What are they going to talk about?" Sohee says to the boys who's busy eating and ignoring her. "What do you think?" Jin says.

"I don't know! How would i know?" Sohee spatts back with an attitude. "Oh right. You don't have a brain." Taehyung smiles sheepishly and continues to steal Gimbap from Jungkook.

"What is it?"

"You. What the heck is wrong with you?" Yoongi brings Jimin to the abandoned music room as he locks up the door.

"What do you mean?" Jimin says, feeling the serious tension between them.

"You hurted Cheonsa you idiot!" Yoongi shouts, throwing a punch on Jimin's face. Yoongi's eyes had flames in it, as if Cheonsa was his little sister, and defending her is just his responsibility.