~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 68~

forgot to write last friday gg unluckyyyyy

Preparation

3rd Person's POV
It's been a week and now is the day of Jimin flying back to Korea. He haven't talked to Cheonsa nor knew where she was since the first day of him on states. He walks to the airport, quite gloomy as he entered the plane.

His thoughts was filled with Cheonsa, even on entering the plane. He was disappointed to himself. He failed. He opens his cellphone.. and looked at his messages.

Still no reply on Cheonsa.

Jimin literally sends her a message everyday and is updating her with his every single stay in Masachussetts.

Hey! Are you up now? I know you're a sleepyheaddd, good morning!
message sent. 7:23am

How have you beeeen?
message sent. 10:28am

Don't forget to bring your inhaler everywhere~
message sent. 3:06pm

Jimin sighs, not getting any response to his texts. He types on his keyboard once again, informing her what Jimin will be doing mow.

Hellooo. My plane departs at 7:00pm. I'll be coming back to Korea for now. Please take care of yourself.
message sent. 6:12pm

Jimin tirelessly sits down the seat and puts his bag on the floor. His body feels like giving up. But his heart wants to continue.

"A good afternoon to everyone. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 18D to Korea. Again this is the-" After almost an hour, Jimin hears his plane and immediately stands up. He took his suitcase and went to the escalator.

"Your ticket sir." The guard said as he handed his hand out. Jimin looked back for the last time and sighed.

She isn't coming.. stop it Jimin..

Jimin's plane lands safely back to Korea. And as soon as hus 14 hours flight finally ended, he directly went back to his house.

He wants to rest all day.

But..

"Yah Jimin-ssi. You didn't forget about your prom today didn't you?" Her mother knocks on the door, as he looked at his son.

"Mom I'm tired." Jimin rolls, facing the bed and sighed heavily. "Yah! Cheer up will you? You're acting as if Cheonsa left you or something tsk." Her mother went to his closet. "Mom we did broke up" Jimin sighs for the hundredth times.

"You what?" His mom faces him with a not so good look. "And what stupidity did you do this time to Cheonsa huh?"

"Oh my poor girl.." His mom quickly went to him and holds onto his ears and twisted it.

"A-aahh! It hurts!" Jimin sits straight and complained.

"What happened to Cheonsa? Is she alright?" Jimin scratches his head. "'Aish.. Are you even my mom or what? You aren't asking about me firs-"

"Well that's because i just lost a precious daughter in law you naughty child! Now go get your butt off and bring her back. I don't want that Sohee girl to be here ever again, geez her face really annoys me for some reaso-"

"Okay enough mom.. I really want to rest now." Jimin flops onto his bed again and took a pillow to hug and cover his face at the same time.

"Well you better start preparing young man, prom starts at 9:00pm, and now's your chance to get my daughter in law back." His mom wipes Jimin's tux as if there was dusts in it.