~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 54~

Hello hello hello preeti humanoideggssss.
1 vote 1 petition for me to update : D

3 days and 2 nights part 1

Cheonsa's POV

*KRIIINGG*

Ugh.. alarm clock.

I reached for my alarm and tap it. Then suddenly, there's a minute of silence. Finally.. peace.

.

..

...

*KRIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG*

UGH BIJ WHAT THE F—

"I told u to be quiet!"

*BANGG*

I took the alarm clock and smashed it against the wall.

Wait.. what did i just do?

Ugh not again..

"Young miss.. it's the day." Suddenly i heared one of the made spoke on the door.

I sat up, still with closed eyes. Ugh I'm just about to be a billionaire on my dream, how can just my alarm clock ruin it?

"What day?"

"Your trip young miss. Someone is here, waiting for you." What?

"Who?" I opened my eyes as i see a clearer view of the maid on the floor.

"It's your boyfriend young miss."

Oh.. Jimin. What is he doing here? It's too early to go on a trip.

"What time is it?"

"He says that.. your bus would be leaving in 10 mins young miss. It's already 7:50 am."

oh great, i still have time to pack thi- wait wHAT.

"say that again?"

"7:50 am young miss."

oh shoot.

I stand up properly and got a robe as i dashed on my way to my closet and get my luggage. Uhh what do i need? Clothes ofcourse! Let me put some tshirt, uh undergarments.. what else? Uhm.. I don't need toiletries since we are going on a hotel. Uhm.. socks perhaps?  Aish no, we are going to a beach, why the f would i wear socks in my slippers?

"7 mins young miss."

"Yah! Are you here to countdown for new year or what? Go away!" Aish I'm embarrassed enough and now you're counting sheeps. Gosh.

She bowed to me as she dash her way out and exited. Finally.

I packed things up. Uhm, that's all right now i guess- *knock knock*

Oh come onnnn.. not again?!

The door opens as i greeted that maid with a shout. "Yah didn't i tell you to go away?!"

3rd Person's POV
"Gheez chill, you are so-" Jimin stopped talking suddenly when he noticed what Cheons is wearing.

"Are you trying to attract me or something hm?" He closes the door as he leaned on it, giving a bad boy vibe with his famous smirk.

"What do you mean?"

This girl can be clueless sometimes. But cute. Jimin thought as he smile on his own.

Has he lost his mind? What's with that smile? Cheonsa says in her mind as she shrugged her thoughts away.

"If you have nothing to do, please wait downstairs." Cheonsa smiled sarcastically as she point these things out to know that she is still packing up.