~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 38~

PS: WARNING! There are a lot of kissing scene but is good enough for you :>

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

I.. Like you

Cheonsa's POV
"Cheonsa.. We're staying.." They said..

"What do you mean?"

"Sleepover.. Duhh" Lisa unnie replued..

"Ah.. Ne ne.. Do whatever you want" I said not caring anymore..

"Excuse me Young Miss, Your doctor has arrived" the butler suddenly enters..

"Young Miss? So fancy"
"Are you that wealthy?"
"Pabo.. Can't you notice it?"

Here we go again..

I walked to the door ignoring them and opening it wide..

"Doyoung op-hyung! Long time no see" I said as I put my arms on his shoulders..

"Yah yah! I'm on work today.. You should call me doctor" he said then ruffles my hair..

"So what's for today? Is something wrong with your asthma again?"

"Ah.. Ani.. Actually, I called you.. Because.. Uhm.. I need help.. My friend collapsed earlier.." I said then lead him to come inside as I explain what happen earlier..

"Wow.. You sure attracts alot of guys huh? Who is he here?" He asked as he saw all of them on the living room using cellphones or watching television..

"Guys attention!" I shouted then all of them started to look at me.. Us actually..

"This.. Is Doyoung hyung" I said then glanced at him just to see that he's glaring at me..

"What? You're not on work.. I'm asking for help and this is not paid so I can call you whatever I want to.."

"Not that pabo.. Why hyung again? Didn't I told you not to call me hyung once I'm not on work?" He asked then glared.. Ahhh.. He wants oppa..

"Oh.. Ok.. So.. This is Doyoung o.. o-eomma.. He's my personal doctor and he'll help us" I glanced at him then smiled as he continued to glare at me..

"Annyeong"
"Hi"
"What's up"

"So.. Who is Jungwoo?" He asked then everyone pointed at the boy laying down on the couch..

He started to walk to Jungwoo and examinained him..

Finally.. The doctor's here anymore so I can relax. I took my controller then started to play some video games.. I sat down on the other couch but I end up laying comfortamble.. Again..

"Hey Cheonsa.. Aren't you worried or something? Can you trust that guy?" Lisa unnie whispered..

"What do you mean? He's been my personal doctor since her brother retired because they said that he'll manage their hospital.. Of course I can trust him.. Her brother took care of me before.. Since I was a kid.. Their family serves for us since then.." I said then started the game..

"Well.. Ok.. But can you bring them to a room? It's not even comfortable for Jungwoo to lay down there" she replied..

"I'm playing games.. There are alot of guys that can carry him, Why me?" I said.. Aish.. Mr. Headbutt or something will kill me!

"Because this is your house?" She said but as soon as she said that, the television turned off.

WHAT?! I'm going to lose!