~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 55~

No crazy author's note for today yea yea?

3 days and 2 nights part 2

3rd person's POV
"Yah, choose one and get change quick." Lisa puts different styles and designs of swimsuits on her bed.

"Don't you have a more.. decent one?" Cheonsa asked as she disgustingly eyed those swimwear.

"What decent? Just choose one there." Lisa points at the swimsuits as she took a coat to wrap it on her body.

"This one looks like dirt. This is too revealing. While this is too short, and oh what is this? A diaper?" She took the high waisted bottoms as she shoved it to Lisa's face.

"I know you have rushguard, come on, hand it over." Cheonsa sat at her bed then she raises her hand as she gestured to give her the swimwear she wants.

They had a staring contest, but as usual, Cheonsa didn't flinched and won.

"Aish, fine!" Cheonsa smirks in return as she heard Lisa.

"How'd you know it tho" Lisa pouts as she brings a backless rushguard out of her luggage.

"Just a random guess." Cheonsa shrugs as she stands up and took the rushguard.

"Hey, isn't this bottom too short?" Cheonsa complains again as she showed it to Lisa.

"Aish, do you want it or not?" She answered back irritated that she didn't got Cheonsa to wear a swimsuit.

"Do you have a cycling?" Cheonsa asks as she took a scarf on her luggage.

"Would you think i will be using cycling when i wear swimsuits?" Lisa said as she took all her swimsuits and arranged it.

"But you brought this rushguard tho."

"I think I accidentally took that one, i only remembered it when you asked me if i brought one. Aish! Why did i even take that." She says annoyed as she pouts and sat down the bed.

"Go change, i'll be waiting for you."

Cheonsa heads to the bathroom as she changed her outfit. She wraps the scarf over her waits until her toes. She ties her hair effortlessly as she washed her face.

"Kaja." Cheonsa says as she took a sunscreen with her then left with Lisa.

Taehyung's POV
Aish.. this trip is too boring, there's no attractive girls neither. All of them are only completely trying to show off their body. Like seriously, when they pass our spot they would be like "oh, my towel fell, mY bAd" then they would try to show of their butt as they pick up their towels and pretending that it's all accident, just what the frick is attractive with that? Grosssss.

"Oh Cheonsa!" suddenly, i heard Hobi hyung's loud voice. Cheonsa is here?

"Hi!" She smiled as she waved her hand. Cute! Wait no. Stop it Tae.