~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 12~

Yoonmin bruh

Edited

Playing Basketball Part 2 & Meet Him

Cheonsa's POV
As I was walking at the hallway to go to the canteeen, Lisa unnie jumped on my back.

"Holy flying pig, you're too heavy! When will you try to get fit and join me on my work outs?" I asked.

But the truth is... nah. She's not that heavy. I just want to piss her off cause that boy pissed me off. I'm such a bad dongsaeng.

"I'm fit enough! And I'll join you when the pigs, like what you said starts to fly." She said then smirked.

"Then I'll make them fly then. " I said.

"Go ahead, that's impossible."

"Anything is possible for me." I said then smirked.

"Fine, whatever let's just go." She said sounding a little pissed off and walked. Pissed off that easily?

Yes! Mission accomplished.

"Unnie, I want ice cream." I whined.

"Then buy one." She said not even looking at me.

Maybe she's a little pi- no.. a lot. She's really pissed off.

Hmm, how about..

"Unnie, how about we'll go to a farm and look for a flying pig so that you'll come join me when I work out?" I asked.

"Go by yourself." She said.

Oops, wrong words.

Lisa's POV
This girl,

Seriously..

"Let's just go." I said.

"Why are you here anyways? I thought you were at the canteen?" She asked.

"Oh, I went to our classroom because I forgot my wallet."

"Okay, let's go."

By the way.. am I that fat? Of course not! Even though I don't work out, I still maintain my fit body. But that girl always pisses me off.

I can't even get mad at her since... I just can't. It's like she's my long long lost sister.

"Hey unnie, why are you staring at the basketball court?" She asked me, noticing I was deep in thoughts.

"Let's play."

"But I wanna eat.." She said.

"I'll treat you ice crea-"

"Okay! See you at the court." She said then started to run away. I didn't even finished my sentence and she already knew what I was going to say.

Cheonsa's POV
Alright! Free food again!

I went to the bench and sat on it, waiting for Lisa unnie.

Oh, someone's playing basketball. I looked closely.. and.. that's the guy who clapped for me earlier.

I watched and observed him as he play basketball and not bad. He can shoot it properly.

Then I got bored and pulled out my phone. I decided to just wait and play some offline games on my phone.

After a few minutes, I then felt something hit my head really hard.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, rubbing my head.