~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 23~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Indirect Kiss

Cheonsa's POV
"Guys! Let's celebrate!!! My treat" Jin hyung shouted then my mood lighten up.. Free food? yay!

"Are we gonna eat?" I asked in curiousty..

"Ne!" And when he said that, I ran through him and put my arms on his shoulder..

"Let's go!" I said dragging him..

"Cousins" I heard someone said and chuckled then both me and Jin hyung turned around and glared at him...

>>> FAST FORWARD

"Thanks for the food!" We said in unison and started to eat..

"Yah Cheonsa, Slow down.." Baekhyun hyung said but too late, I'm already choked...

"Wa*coughed*ter" I said then someone handed me a water bottle... The water is not that full though, anyways! I drank it and someone spoke..

"Did you just kissed me?!" Someone shouted.. I looked at that guy and realized that he's the one who gaved me this bottle...

I spilt the water on his face..

"Yah! Cheonsa and Jimin kissed... An indirect kiss!" Baekhyun hyung shouted and all of them started to make some noises, not only them.. Including other people here.. Of course they know who I am, I'm an idol's little sister and a daughter of a billionare..

"BWO?!"

"We didn't!"

"Oppa, take care of my Cheonsa arrasseo?" Chaeyoung unnie said while patting his back.. What the heck?

"Yah! Stop it!" I shouted..

"Aish.. Jinja"

This is a mess..

>>> FAST FORWARD

*At that night*

I opened my IG.. And guess what?

"Someone stole Dasom and Hanbi's daughter's first kiss.." What the heck? Am I really that famous?

*Knock,knock,knock*

"Cheonsa! Open the door!" I'm doomed..

As I opened the door.. I saw a not so good face of Yugyeom hyung..

"Someone kissed you? Is he a stranger? Why did he kiss you? Did you knock him off?" Yugyeom hyung bombarded me with alot of questions..

"It's not a kiss.. And news aren't always true.." I said trying to stay calm.

"Yeah right" sarcasm was filled with his mouth..

"But Who is it?" He added..

"Jimin" I simply said..

"That guy again?"

"Should I kill him so that you'll have a peaceful life?" He added..

"No need.. This problem wouldn't last long.."

Right?

Let's just wait for tommorow..

>>>FAST FORWARD

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm clock and... You already knew what happened..

After showering, I wore this...