~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

I Don't Know

Cheonsa's POV
RIIIIINNGGG!!!

The last bell finally rang signaling for freedom. While me and Lisa unnie are fixing our lockers, we saw Barbie and her minions walking.. The students already left since the class dismissed already.

"The challenge will be held at the School's theater.. On August 31.." I said coldly while fixing my lockers..

"Oh.. Get ready to lose.." She said then walked away..

>>>FAST FORWARD
*Next day*

I went to school earlier than usual and when I was walking through the hallway.. I saw something written on the Bulletin board..

"Dear Students and Teachers,
All of you are invited to watch the Challenge between two Seniors on the end of the month, August 31.. We're expecting y'all to come because you can't miss the opportunity to meet and greet some idols.. That's right.. We will invite some idols since it's the school's 25th anniversary.. See you there!

Yours truly,
Ms. Park Jihee"

The news spreads fastly.. I already heard some juniors talking about it..

"Hey Cheonsa!" I heard someone shouted.. It's Jin hyung with BTS..

"What?" I replied with a bored tone.

"We will go to your house later.. If you'll ask why.. Then just don't ask it.. Bye!" He said then go away.. What the actual fudge? I didn't even got the chnce to speak.. Nahh.. Nevermind.. I'll go to the Gym anyways.. Not at the Gym on our studio because maybe they'll go there.. Since Jin hyung is my cousin, He can go to our mansion without my permission anyways..

>>>FAST FORWARD

The class already dismissed so I bid my goodbye to Lisa unnie then went to the mansion.. I changed my outfit and wear this..

 I changed my outfit and wear this

After that.. I jogged fast through the gym for some warm ups..

Jimin's POV
I'll not go with BTS because they'll go to Cheonsa's house... Why? I just don't want to.. So after school, I've got nothing to do.. Hmm..

"Jiminie oppa! Let's go to my house!" Jaeri..

Oh nevermind.. I'll just go to my house and change my clothes for a workout at a gym..

I pretend that I didn't hear her and walk faster to my house.. after 15 mins of walking.. I changed my outfit and jogged to the gym..

Cheonsa's POV
When I arrived at the gym, I took off my jacket.. I can sense that almost all of the boys who are working out glanced at me.. tsk..