~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 13~

Edited.

Stalking Cheonsa

Cheonsa's POV
I wasn't paying attention in class. I was spaced out, biting my pen. After a few more minutes, I heard the school bell ring. Indicating that classes are over.

Finally, this tedious class is over. I then started to pack my things.

"Class dismissed." Our teacher said, walking to her table beside the board infront of the class. After packing up my things, I heard someone shout behind me.

"Cheonsa!" That's Lisa unnie's voice.

"What is it?" I asked turning my head, looking at her. She then leaned closer to me and whispered something.

"Who was that guy earlier?"

"Who?"

"The guy you were hugging?"

"Hugging?" I said backing up a little bit.

"The guy at the basketball court?" She asked, trying to get me to remember.

"Oh, that guy. That? He wasn't hugging me. He was just looking if I had any injuries on my head." I answered, finally remembering.

"Injury?"

"Let's go outside, I don't feel good here. I feel like someone's watching us." I said, hanging my backpack on one shoulder.

"The CCTV?" She said pointing on it.

"What? No! Let's go." I said grabbing Lisa's wrist pulling her outside.

Jimin's POV
I was fidgeting on my seat, not knowing how to get comfortable. Why was I looking at them anyways..

"Hey Jimin, relax. Are you thinking of her?" I heard Taehyung say to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Hm? No. Why would I think of Cheonsa?" I answered, leaning onto my chair, crossing my arms this time.

"Cheonsa? I didn't mention any name tho?" Taehyung said, a smirk growing on his face. Ugh, this idiot's little tricks.

I then glared at him, as fierce as I can. He then stopped smirking and raised his hands playfully, backing off. Tch, I just exposed myself awhile ago didn't I?

Or no..?

Maybe?

Whatever, I'll just stop thinking.

Cheonsa's POV
After dragging Lisa unnie to the hallway, I explained to her what happened casually. She then understood and said a small 'Oh'.

Lisa unnie then looked at her phone, her eyes widening a bit. "Oh shoot, I forgot. I have a family reunion to attend, I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" She then sprinted to the school gates.

"Ah, why does she.." I then stopped talking. Something seems suspicious. Or maybe someone.

I halted my steps, and turned my head to the side a little. "What are you doing? Sneaking up on me?" I asked, raising a brow. Fully turning to my side.

He then closed the locker, sighing. Looking at me silently for a second.

"How did you know?" He asked, pouting a little bit.

I blinked.

"Were you not aware of how noisy you were?"

"Was I? I thought you just had a sixth sense." He said, finally stopping infront of me.