~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 1~

Hello pretti pwetti pretie ladiESS GUESS WHAT? we are back to rank 1 in #jiminfanfiction¬)

this is ur hardwork for pressing that star down there, u see that? yea yea that's the star, at the lower left, u click that and then uh.. u marry jimin. yEAH. CLICK IT AND YOU WILL MARRY JIMIN IN THE FUTURE. I PROMISE YOU. OLI LONDON WILL DIvORCE HIM. IF YOU DON'T, UH.. YOU WILL BE UNLUCKYYYYYYYYYYY.

Cheonsa's Determination

3rd Person's POV
"Cheonsa!" Lisa calls out, waving her hands widely towards Cheonsa. Cheonsa took a deep breath, as she enters the gate. You can do this. Just.. One confrontation to Jimin.. And everything will go back to normal. Yes. Cheonsa thinks of talking to Jimin once again. Despite of his attitude towards Cheonsa now, she loves him afterall.

"Yah.. Dozing off?" Cheonsa noticed Lisa on her front that made her come back to her senses. "You alright?" Lisa worriedly asked. Cheonsa nods in response in an optimistic way, she wants to be as positive as possible.

"Let's go." Cheonsa forces a smile and links Lisa's arm to hers as they both went in the school.

Few minutes later, they finally reached their classroom. Cheonsa immediately lands her gaze on Jimin's chair. Empty.

She lowers her head, walking to her chair as she sat down lifelessly. Where is he? Is he avoiding me now? Cheonsa was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't really several hours had past and she's still thinking where Jimin is.

"Cheonsa-ssi. It's breaktime. Kaja, let's eat." Lisa tried to lighten the mood as she smiled sweetly. But it brings no effect to her.

With Lisa's perseverance, she finally made Cheonsa stand up as they both went to the cafeteria. Cheonsa looks around, looking where BTS is. And when she finally lands her gaze on them, the one that she's been looking for isn't there either.

"Annyeong!" Taehyung smiles widely, waving his hands as he spotted Cheonsa with Lisa. He notices Cheonsa's gloomy face that made his reaction change as well.

As they walk up to them, Cheonsa immediately asked the question that she's been dying to know. "Where is Jimin?"

As she asked that, everyone looks at her confused, well, not all actually. Tae and Yoongi saw this coming. "You didn't know?"

Filled with confusion, she faces Jin who just spoke a while ago. "He have fever. He didn't tell you?" Taehyung and Yoongi's face changes as they remembered that not all of them knew what happened to Cheonsa and Jimin.

"Ah.. Maybe he didn't tell you on purpose so that you won't get worried." Taehyung says, trying to cover up for Cheonsa.

Cheonsa forced a small smile and thanked them. Lisa remains silent throughout the breaktime.

>>>FAST FORWARD
(A/N: can't believe i'm still using this as a transition lol)

The day went by quickly and now is the dismissal time of their class. Cheonsa decided to go to their family's restaurant as she went in to see her mother on the kitchen, tasting the new dishes that they just made.

"Cheonsa my dear, You came at the perfect timing!" Her mom immediately spots her and happily walks up to her front. "Help me review our new dishes,hm?"

Cheonsa declines the offer. "Mian, i can't mom. I have to visit.. My boyfri-" Cheonsa suddenly stops, realizing what she will just say. We broke up.

"A.. friend of mine."

"He caught a fever on our trip and is sick right now. Can i please have a porridge?" Cheonsa asks which is quite rare for her mother to see since she's not always asking favor. "Okay dear. I'll go get some." Cheonsa's mother smiled, and went to the kitchen.

Minutes had past and the porridge was finally done. Her mother handed it to Cheonsa. "I made your friend our new dish, seafood porridge. Be careful, it's hot.. The container of this porridge is different and it won't cool off easily so try not to spill it on your way there hm?" She puts it to a paper bag and Cheonsa nods in response. She thanked and bid her farewell to her mother, and went in her family's car.

"Young Miss we're here." The driver said and Cheonsa quickly went out. "Mr. Lee, you can go now, i can take care of myself." Cheonsa says as the driver smiled and nodded. She watches the car go and finally took a deep breath, ready to ring the doorbell.

After minutes of trying to calm herself, she finall rings the doorbell.

Jimin opens the gate tirelessly. "Who is it?" Suddenly, a girl's voice was heard inside. Cheonsa's heart tightens, realizing who that girl was.

"Why are you here?" Sohee opens the gate wide, questioning her as if she owns the house. Jimin's face was blank, not having any single emotion shown. "Are you alright?" Cheonsa sks worriedly but not getting any response.

"I.. i brought you a porridge." Cheonsa removes the porridge to the paper bag and opens it for Jimin to see.

"Uh.. what's that?" Sohee disgustingly walks near Cheonsa and smells the food. "Seafood. Yah! Jimin oppa dislikes seafood, are you crazy?!" Cheonsa's eyes widen as she stare at Jimin.

"Y-you do?" She says nervously. He.. he never told me.

Jimin turns around. "Just leave her Sohee." He states ice cold and went inside. Cheonsa's heart sunkens as she heard Jimin's cold voice. She tried not to let her tears fall down. Her chest tightens as she watches Jimin's back, going inside.

"You heard oppa right? Go away now, he doesn't want you." Sohee harshly closes the gate causing for the porridge to pour over Cheonsa's bare skin.

"Arghhhhhh!" Her skin burnts as she drop the container. It feels as if a pot of hot boiling water just spilled all over her. She crouches down through the pain as her tears started to fall nonstop. Her arms are shaking, she can't move it at all.

Cheonsa breaksdown and tries to get her phone on her pocket but the more she moves, the stronger the pain occurs to her arms.

"A-aaaa-aahh" she cries as the cold breeze hits her arms, making it hurt even more. Despite of the pain, she took her phone now and dialed the closet number on the recently called list. Lisa unnie..

Please. Pick up the phone.

*the number you dialed is-*

Lisa's phone is busy.. She drops her phone as she burried her head onto her knees. Pls. Help me.. Anybody?

"Cheonsa?"

Guess who is it? Do y'all know her/him? Huuuh? hUuUUUH?

Btw, long story short, I almost forgot to continue writing this chapter lololol, my mom was angry for some reason and ur all lucky that im speed and hid my phone. omg just realized i already made so many sacrifices for this book so pls vote ;(((((

*insertsveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery sad tears dropping*

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you = clicks vote _ ༽つ