~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 70~

Taehyung vs Jimin
(A/N: last time it was Dylan vs Jimin and Jimin won, who do y'all think will win this time?;) )

3rd Person's POV
Cheonsa formed a small smile and tried to change her voice tone.

TUG.

TUG TUG.

TUG TUG TUG TUG.

TUG TUG..

Just by hearing those words, Taehyung's heart started to accelerate as if he just ran a 100m run. Ahhh Taehyung stop it!

"Oh..... I thought you don't have a date?" Namjoon teases as he smirked, showing his dinples.

"W-well.. I... " I don't know what to say! That was the only thing on Taehyung's mind. He was still starring in nowhere, and was froze like a stone.

"I.. Decided to find him one!" Jin senses Cheonsa's point as she helped her out. Cheonsa faced her cousin as she smiled for a thank you.

"Guys i really need to go now. I need to find Cheonsa." Jimin said, looking at his wristwatch.. "What? Cheonsa will come here?" Jin asked, his eyes glued on his cousin's reaction.

"Yes.. So excuse me." Jimin passes over to the girl he's been looking for. Their shoulders bumped into each other.

Jimin and Cheonsa both looked back, as their eyes intersect. "Sorry." Jimin bowed and walked away.

"Excuse us." Cheonsa said softly and holds Taehyung's arms as she walked away dragging him who's still on his deep thoughts.

Hang on.. Those eyes..

Jimin stopped from walking, as he realized that those eyes were familiar. He glances at the back, only to see the girl was pulling Taehyung's arms as they both walked away.

Aish what the hell are you thinking Jimin-ah? She's Taehyung's date.

Jimin shrugs his thoughts off and walked his way out.

"Taehyung-ssi." Cheonsa waves her hands infront of Tae. "A-ah ne." At last, Taehyung spoke for the first time.

"Look i.. I'm really sorry.. for.. Saying that earlier." Cheonsa bows as she apologized. "O-oh.. It's fine.. Really.. No worries at all." Taehyung waves his hands as he bows.

Awkward..

"Uh.. So why did you go?" Taehyung breaks the silence, as he put on his mask, afraid that he might blush infront of Cheonsa.

"Well.. My dad wants me to inherit our family's company earlier.." Cheonsa sighed. "That's all?" Taehyung asked, thinking that she also have other reasons.

"You know me well." Cheonsa forms a small smile. Ohmygod taehyung. She smiled!

"Uh.. Tae.. you alright?"

"Huh? Oh.. Yes yes." He chuckles nervously, hiding his face. "Ladies and Gentlemen. Put out your masks on and get ready because the real dance starts in a minute!" Those who are dancing on the center started to stop and get out to get some props for their dance performance.

"You joining?" Taehyung asked as he took a sword too.

"Uh.. I don't know the steps." Cheonsa took a step back as she shakes her head. "It's okay.. I got you."

"Where is she?" Jimin sighs, entering the room, still got no answer. Is she really coming?

"Yah Jimin hyung! We're about to dance!" Jungkook throws out a sword and Jimin quickly catches it. "Thanks."