~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 29~

I'm back! I've been onto my studies since last week I think? That's why I don't have time to open my wattpad.. Because of my grades, It goes down down baby~

Anyways jhope you enjoy this chapter!

PS: Someone tagged me so I'll write 13 facts about me on the end of this chapter, If you don't wanna read it then it's ok :>

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Meet Him

Cheonsa's POV
"What?" He's confused..

"Nevermind.. Just go to that corner, it's hotter at that place.. Give me the jacket" I said..

He just sighed and did what I said..

I laid my head on the table and slept again..

Jimin's POV

Hmmm... Pretty cute while sleeping.. Yet lazy..

Strong... But cold...

Weird.. yet cheerful..

Ugh.. Why is she on my mind anyway? Go away Cheonsa, shu shu!

No.. Don't go aw- I mean.. Ughhh..

*Pats his head* Bad Jiminie.. Don't push her away.. She's a FRIEENND.

"What are you saying?" She said sleepily..

Shit did I just murmured all of those words?

Why is she on my mind anyways?

Could it be....

No...

"Cheonsa"

"Hmm?" She replied sleepily..

"Don't you know the feeling that..." Then suddenly I stopped..

Cheonsa's POV
"That?" I added..

"That... you like someone who barely talk to you but not sure of your feelings?" He asked..

"*Chuckles* Why, are you in love already?" I said then sat properly trying not to sleep..

Jimin's POV
That la-No! Stop stop stop!!!

"Uhmm... I don't know, that's why I'm asking for your opinion.." I said unsure while trying to calm myself.

Cheonsa's POV
"Well.. Of course I don't know that feeling.. But if you're really not sure if you like that girl because you barely talk to her, go and meet her up... Once you get closer to her, it's a high possibility that she'll have feelings for you and you'll also know your true feelings as well.." I said..

Since when did I excatly care about love? Well nevermind.

"Uhm... Ok?" He said.

Then I was about to sleep again when..

"You two are dismissed, it's already breaktime" Ms.Lee said at the door..

What? Why time runs so fast? I didn't even have enough sleep..

I stand up properly and was about to run so that it would woke me up..

"Cheonsa, let's go to th-" but before he could finish talking, I immediately ran through the door..

"Yahh!!! Wait for me!" I heard him shouted..

Jimin's POV
Great, Just GREAT..

"Yow hyung what's up!" I heard Jungkook's voice..