~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 71~

okayyyy soooo i'm very sorry for the late ud. i have online classes now gg unlucky _

Singderella

3rd Person's POV
"Tae, who is she." Jimin said sternly as his face became serious.

"And why do you care?" Cheonsa's hands tremble as she felt the tense between these two..

"I'll go first." Cheonsa whispers to Taehyung as she keep her head low. "Wait!" Jimin said but Tae stopped him. "What the heck are you doing?"

"Cheonsa?!" Sohee secretly unties the mask on the back of her head. No..

"Cheonsa..." Jimin mumbled. "Cheonsa, go!" Cheonsa glances at Taehyung, only to see that both of their eyes are all set on her.. Well not only the both of them, more like the whole students.

Cheonsa's heartbeat started to pump faster as she ran away to the counter and took her things with her. Wait why did u even brought this mike? Urgh! Cheonsa ran as she saw a door near her and a sign "BACKSTAGE" written in it. Aish whatever! She enters the door with no doubt, wanting to escape.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, i apologize for the incident caused by earlier and—." The MC started to explain everything, including the dance performance that was ruined. "Let's take a break for now and have a talk with our friends until everything is alright. Talent show will begin in 45 minutes."

"Cheonsa wait!" With his full strength, Jimin escapes from Taehyung's grasps.

Cheonsa heard Jimin's voice as she tried to look of somewhere to hide. Ahhh.. there! She sees another door and enters, just to see alot of chairs and tables in it. This must be a storage room. She opens all the lights. Big room enough. Cheonsa thought to herself, not wanting to remember her trauma.

She hid on one of the tables and fix her dress. Aish, why did my mom even liked this.

"Have you seen a girl wearing a blue dress?" Suddenly, Jimin's voice was heard from the outside. Oh no..

"I think I haven't sorry." Cheonsa sighed in relief thinking of what to do next. Phone.. phone call.. She takes out her phone. Now.. who should i call.. Wait.. Mingyu hyung was hear earlier! Cheonsa's eyes lit up thinking that she'll be saved after this..

Well that's what she thought.

"The number you dialed-" Did he just hang up on me?! Aish this useless brother- urgh!

Cheonsa's phone suddenly vibrated, signaling for a text. "Don't call me or Yugyeom. We won't be answering your calls." Cheonsa reads it out loud as frustration filled her head. Oh god, i'm going to kill these two.

She was completely annoyed. But also nervous. Nervous that maybe Jimin will come up here any second. I should think of a way to escape! Cheonsa goes out the table and took a peek outside. Maybe later. She said to herself, as she spotted Jimin resting his back near the room.

Cheonsa goes back to her old spot and hugged her knees. It's quite cold here. She closes her eyes to relax herself but then..

She ends up sleeping in that painful position. Well.. Not painful for her i guess.

"Hyung have you seen Cheonsa?" Half an hour had past and Jimin was still looking for her. Namjoon shrugs her shoulders not knowing any answers.

"Attention everyone, the talent show will begin in 15 minutes, candidates from number 1-10, please proceed to the backstage" the MC started to speak, gaining all of the students attention.