~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 11~

Jimin.. What happened to you?

Edited

Playing Basketball

Cheonsa's POV
Aishh.. Why? Why basketball? With him watching and me playing? eWW noooo.

Urgh..

Both me and Lisa unnie walked to the court and headed to the other ring and get another ball so that we'll not disturb him. I don't even want to see his face, why bother disturbing him?

"Cheonsa.. teach me, teach me, teach me!"

Oh come on.. I can't say no to those puppy eyes.

It's been years since I saw her acting this much cute around me, wonder what's her problem.

Lisa's POV
The truth is... I seriously want to learn how to play basketball. I just don't know why.

But there is one thing that I'm sure on why I want to play basketball. Because of Jimin and Cheonsa.

I ship them.

Cheonsa's POV
"Yah! Are you even listening to me?!"

I'm explaining how to shoot the ball properly at the ring and this girl— Arghh.

Oh what the fu- I forgot that Jimin is here. He'll probably think that I'm a loud nuisance crazy woman or something.

Aish whatever.. who cares?

Jimin's POV
Mann, she's a tough one..

I thought she's just weird, but no..

She's insane.

Ahh...Why does she reminds me of Sohee?

Her skills and shouts. But the only different thing is.. Sohee always want to look cute. And that girl standing there is... hm... Ice cold? But when she isn't at this school, she's quite fun to be with.

Aish.. why is Cheonsa on my mind again?

Cheonsa's POV
I can see through the corner of my eyes that he's watching us now.

"Unnieee, can you stop day dreaming?" I complained once again. "Uh.. sorry.. let's begin."

I then sighed as I started to dribble the ball then ran through the court and threw it at the ring.

3 points! Nice.

Then suddenly, I heard someone who clapped.

Not only Lisa unnie.. also him. And that random guy standing there, then he walked away.

"Come on unnie.. you try it."

"Ne, ne.."

I passed her the ball and she didn't manage to catch it properly. Jimin laughed and Lisa unnie turned red out of embarrassment.

"Stop laughing!" I stated coldly and glared at him.

He frozed.

Psh.. Scaredy-cat.

"Now try to dribble it."

She then walked and dribbled the ball- oh gosh. Her back is bouncing up and down, I feel like crying omg.

"Yah, come here. I'll teach you how." I gestured her to come here and she obeyed. Why am I acting as if I'm the one who's older here?

An hour had pass and we're still here, but to my surprise, she's quite a fast learner.

I glanced at Jimin and he's amazed by me teaching an old grandma how to play basketball.

When she finally understand it, she ran and dribbled. Guess what? She managed to shoot it!

When Lisa unnie shooted the basketball to the ring, someone clapped. This time, it wasn't me. It was.. Jimin?

"Lisa, you should do try outs for basketball!" He shouts. Tsk, just because you saw her a fast learner. "Yah! I'm the one who taught her, why aren't you inviting me!" Why did I say that?

Ugh, I'm not even thinking straight.

"Then you come by yourself, tsk." Jimin said as he walked away. See! He wants me to join them but he's too shy to say that to me! Tsk.

"Fine!" Jimin stopped on his tracks as I tilt my head in confusion. Fine?

"I'll see you two at the try outs. The principal chose me as the assistant coach of the basketball players so I'm expecting you two there, I guess." he said then walked away.

Oh..

Why.. am I feeling..

Something odd.

His voice changed.

This is only a short chapter since i deleted the cringy liskook scene lol

Another cringy ass note has been slain too ripripripriprip