~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5~

Edited

New Student

Cheonsa's POV
Couple of hours had past, and BTS finally decided to leave.

"Yugyeom, We'll get going now" Jin hyung said..

"Ah.. Arraseo, See you next time Jin hyung!"

Jimin's POV
After we left.. They all went to their own houses except for me and Jin hyung.. We went to a coffee shop near the studio because I'll explain to him the fake relationship thingy..

"Jimin.. Tell me now.. The whole story.. "Jin hyung said firmly.. Gosh.. Why does he look so scary.

So I told him every details. Including that I'll just play with her heart. I can't lie to Jin hyung.. He knows us when we are telling the truth or lying.

"You idiot.. You're messing with the wrong girl.. You don't know her."

What?

"What do you mean?" Curiosity enters my mind as he said that wth a stern face. I have never seen him so serious like this.

He then standed up.

"Just... Don't mess with her. " he said for the last time, leaving me dumb founded.

Is she some kind of super hero that have powers? Messing with the wrong girl huh? I'll show you.. You're the one who's wrong..

Jin's POV
So He'll just play with her heart? I left the coffee shop alone, not wanting to explain to Jimin. I don't want to break my promise to Cheonsa.

FLASHBACK

"Cheonsa, how's your training?" I asked. We're taking a break for now on or dancing. She gave me an okay sign as she drink her water.

"Yah, don't tell that I knew martial arts and anything else to them" She suddenly said out of nowhere then glanced at the boys who are all acting silly because of Taehyung.

"What? Uhm.. Okay.. But.. Why? Is there something wrong?"

"No... But.. They'll know it sooner" she said then I didn't budge to ask again. Cheonsa has her own decisions and i'm pretty sure that this would be an epic one no matter what it is.

Flashback Ends

Cheonsa's POV
After BTS bid their goodbyes, I decided to tell the truth to Got7 hyungs.

"Yugyeom hyung, Jimin isn't my real boyfriend"

A minute of silence occupied pur whole atmosphere.. Until..

"What?!" They shouted in unison. Why so synchronise?

"Please don't tell it to mom and dad."

"I'll not tell them if your reason wasn't that bad.. Now explain it to me. Well, since hyungs knew it, Explain it to us.. NOW" He said firmly with a strict reaction. A sigh escaped my mouth as i scratch my head.

"Should I tell all of you the whole story?"

They all nodded.

Ah fine fine..

"Yesterday, first day of school, He threw his notebook at me and said that I need to copy the notes for him so I got angry, And then I decided to throw back his notebook at him and He got pissed off. On the next day which is today, He locked me up on the roofto-"

"What a good boyfriend" Jinyoung hyung spatted.

"I'm not done yet"

"Well, continue" he said.