~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 2~

surprise update!

Decided to make this a chapter 60 part 2 since u guys want the next part early. Btw the time slot of my updates are MWF, 7:00PM EST. This is a bonus since some of u requested my update urgent : )

Tae, the savior

3rd Person's POV
"T-taehyung"

Cheonsa stands up and directly went to Taehyung, she burries her head on Tae's shoulder, her arms on her side, still in pain. Taehyung eyes widened as he got surprised by Cheonsa's actions. Surprised to the fact that he didn't even realized he was already patting Cheonsa's head.

"Gwaenchana?" He worriedly asks, coming back to his senses. Seeing her like this.. Why is it affecting me so much?

Cheonsa flinched because of Tae's sweater that touched her burnt skin. He immediately looks at her arms just to see it extremely reddish. He touches Cheonsa's chin, stares at her puffy eyes. "Look at me." Taehyung said softly.

Cheonsa raised her head as they looked into each others eyes. Taehyung fixes Cheonsa's hair as she tuck it on the side of her ears. "What happened to your arms?" Taehyung breaks of the eye contact, scared of what he might say any second. Cheonsa didn't answer, instead.. "Thank you." That's what she said.

"For what?"

"For always being with me.. Y-you.. already saw me in this state.. Twice.." she lowers her head that made Taehyung laugh heartily.

"Yes. And you still look so adorable with your puffy squishy cheeks." He puts her hands on Cheonsa's cheeks as she squishes it trying to light up the mood. And he succeeded. He made Cheonsa laugh.

"Let's go.. I know a convenient store near here. I'll buy you some bandage. Let's clean your arms." Taehyung puts her hands on Cheonsa's shoulder, not because he is making a move or something, but because he is just helping to escort her, affraid she might fall any second.

"By the way, why are you here?" Taehyung asked, hoping for Cheonsa's mood to lighten but it made the situation even worse. Taehyung sees Cheonsa wearing a fake smile.

"I see.. So you were here to find my house huh?" Taehyung thinks of a way to stay Jimin out of the conversation. I'm lucky i have a condo unit near his house.

"O-oh.. You live here?"

Success! Taehyung smiles widely. "Not really. But i do have a unit over here. It's because Jimi-" oh shoot. Taehyung stops talking as he realized what he was about to say.

"Uh.. it's because of jimi— uh.. jijimi (korean pancakes). The pancakes here really tastes good." He smiled sheepishly, praying for Cheonsa not to notice anything.

"You can stop your acting now." Cheonsa chuckles out a little, finding Taehyung's actions quite cute. "I.. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He scratched the back of his nape.

"I'll be fine.. Since you're here."

Since you're here.

TUG..

Since you're here.

TUG TUG...

Since you're here.