~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 51~

Y'all guys i am not a snobber, i just take too much time to view and reply on ur comments and messages lol kkkkk.

Hello again to this specific reader, i won't be dropping name but her username is @shaqow and i'm here to tell you to calm your jibooty down bcs little jimin will come maybe not now, but soon : D

Fireworks Festival pt.2

Cheonsa's POV
"So you're saying.. you already forgave me?" Jimin follows me as i wonder around. This is like a Night Market place but not that crowded.

"You asked me that for the hundredth times, should i take it back?" i said as i look for a tteokbokki stall.

"No no, i mean.. I'm really thankful. Thanks babe" i stopped from walking as i heard him said babe. oh god stop that. Why are you so— so precious!

3rd Person's POV
Jimin yawned and was about to make a move to put his arms on Cheonsa's shoulder when..

"Cheonsaaaa" Baekhyun runs all the way to her, removing Jimin's arms as he put his own arms around Cheonsa.

"So where will you treat me?" He said ignoring Jimin. "What food do you want?"

"Hmm.. I'll think about it first.."

"Aish palli and make up your mind already, third wheel" Jimin rolls his eyes as he shoot a death glare to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun hyung! Do you want to come with me?" Out of a sudden, Taehyung shouts from afar causing for them to turn around. Taehyungssi! You're really my savior. Jimin thought as he pushed Baekhyun.

"Right, go and have fun with Taehyung. Go go!" Baekhyun sighed as he faced Cheonsa.

"Aish just take this" Cheonsa gave Yugyeom's wallet that made him confused.

"This is.. a man's wallet." Baekhyun stares at it blankly. When Baekhyun mentioned that it belongs to a man, Jimin immediately glanced at the wallet. Looks expensive, who owns this.. Jimin thought to himself as his eyes stared at it.

"That's my brother's. Now go, spend money again." Cheonsa pushed him but Baekhyun didn't make a single move.

"Y-you mean, one of your brothers?" He says nervously. "Hmm" Cheonsa hummed straightforwardly.

"N-nevermind. I'll just go now with Taehyung. Haha. Yeah." He laughed awkwardly as he steps back and ran to Taehyung.

Jimin smirked in success as he pulled Cheonsa closer. "You're mine now" he whispers to her earlobe then planted a kiss on it.

"Little possessive here aren't we?" Cheonsa chuckles as she continued her way with jimin embracing her and at last, she finally found a tteokbokki stall.

"Ahjussi 2 please." Cheonsa said as the man gave her 2 cups with tteokbokki in it.

"Please take this." Jimin immediately paid it beforehand Cheonsa could even pay. "Waeee" Cheonsa pouted.

"Kyeoptaaa. What do you mean wae? It's my responsibility to take care of you so don't even try to complain hm?" Jimin said as he flashed a smile.

"Hyung! Please buy flowers for noona!" Out of the blue, a young and cute little boy came up to them, bringing a basket full of roses.

"Noona is so pretty!" The kid adored Cheonsa as she ruffled his hair.

"She's really beautiful right?" Jimin said and the kid nodded joyfully. "Little boy, where are your parents?" Cheonsa got curious about this kid who should be going to school at this age. She kneels down to the boy to match his height.