~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 6~

Edited

The Plan

Cheonsa's POV
"Unnie.. I'll tell you something later" I scoot over near Lisa unnie and whispered that to her. She nodded in response.

RIIIINGGGG!!!

Finally... After few hours of discussion on hell, the bell rang signaling for lunch.

I told everything that happened and my plan to Lisa unnie.. "Let's just go now to the canteen."

"You go first, I'll just put my things on my locker" she said. "Then how will you know where the canteen is?" I asked, confused.

"I'll.. Just ask some of the students here i guess. Now go."  she smiled.

"Arrasseo" then I bid my goodbyes to her. Gheez it's been so long since i saw that smile of hers. If i were a boy, I would've fallen to her already.

I went to the canteen and chose the food that I want. Then I sat to one of the tables here.. And then suddenly.. Many trays with a lot of foods are put on my table.

Lisa's POV
After I put my things on my locker, I went through the hallway. I seriously don't know where the canteen is so I'll ask some students passing by.

"Umm.. Excuse me.. Do you mind to show me where the canteen is?" I asked a random girl talking with her friends.. Uhmm.. Does wearing a thick makeup necessary for a student? Aish nevermind.

"Just follow us we will go to the canteen. Anyways, you new here?" She asked me in an konglish language. Lol I can speak hanggul.

"Ne.. And I can speak hanggul so no need to speak in english" I smiled. "Tsk.. Well.. I'm the queenka here.. So you should respect me.." rude.. tss.

I just nodded, not wanting to cause any commotions, it's my first day afterall.

Then she showed me the way.

"Thanks for uh.. leading me here" I said. but she immediately run and shouted something at the table with lots of boys. Oh there is also a girl.. Her friends left after that.. Wait.. is that.. Cheonsa?

I went to that table to see their face clearly.. It is really Cheonsa.

Cheonsa's POV
Those BTS guys sat on my table.. Great.. Why does this canteen only have long tables anyways?

"Hey girlfriend" Jimin said.

"Oh.. Hey Fake boyfriend" I said, still paying attention on my food. Shut up i'm trying to eat here.

"Can we seat here?"

"Aren't you sitting already?" I said sarcastically. I scoffed from his reaction but then..

I suddenly remembered my plan.

A creepy smirk was formed on my face once again and when I was about to say something. That girl came again and shouted some Jiminie oppa things.. Argh, my poor ears.

"Hi Jaeri" He said.. Then she sat on his lap.

Gross.

"Jealous?" He smirked..

"Why would I?"

"Be-" before he could finish his words, Lisa unnie came. "Oh.. Cheonsa.. can I seat next to you?"

"Sure" I replied with a bored tone and patted the seat beside me.

So these are our seats...

Jimin Jk Jin Rm Suga