~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 30~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Rainy Day & Sleep Over

Cheonsa's POV
After the intense match, I went to Lisa unnie and congratulate her. They may not be the winner but still, They did their best.

"Yow unnie, That shooting skills of yours were really amazing!" i said, It's true though.

"But, We looseee!" she dramatically went through me and hugged me.

"Hyung,what's the score again?" I asked Jungkook hyung who counted the score..

"83-92"

"See? Not that bad"

"Hmmmm... Oh by the way. look at that boy Cheonsa, Isn't he so attractive?" Lisa unnie immediately pointed her fingers to Dylan.. Yeah, She's fangirling.. He saw her and with that, He smiled and went to us. I can sense to the corner of my eyes that someone's staring at us.. I can't tell who..

"Nice match" he said then shaked his hand with Lisa unnie's hand.

"Oh kamsahamnida, By the way I'm Lisa" she said and smiled sweetly..

"I'm Dylan and who's this beautiful young woman here?" he said which made me cringe at his words. Eiy stop saying those..

"Cheonsa, Kim Cheonsa" Lisa unnie replied.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt you guys but can I talk to Lisa, for a minute?" Jungkook hyung said to us causing Lisa unnie gulped and widen her eyes. I have a feeling about this.. I smirked.

"Of course you can take her anytime" i replied with a smirk plastered on my face.

Then he dragged Lisa unnie leaving me and Dylan alone.

"Uh, So can we be frie-" Someone interrupted him, now what?

"Cheonsa i need to say something to you" Jimin said then dragged me out the basketball court without waiting for my reply, oh come on...

>>>FAST FORWARD

"What is it?" I asked.

"Stay away from that Dylan guy, he looks like a pervert" he said then glared at nothing.

After few seconds, i laughed.

"What's funny huh?"

"Nothing" i said trying to stop from laughing.. But i can't..

"Yah, What's so funny about that" he said then pouted. seriously? is he angry or what? It's cute.

"Aigoooooo, kyeoptaaaa" i said then pinched his cheeks.

I saw him widened his eyes for a second but pretend that nothing happened.

"Tsk"

"By the way, Why aren't you calling me oppa huh?" he suddenly asked a random question.

"Why would i?" i asked..

"Because i'm older than you duh.." He said..

"Oh, is that so?" i asked.

"Ne" he replied arrogantly.

"Starting from now, I'll call you Ahjussi. Hi Ahjussi!" I said then showed my sweetest smile.. I don't know but.. This boy is making me change somehow..

"Aishh, This kid" He said then walked out. Wait, is he smiling? I thought he's annoyed?

"Yaahh!" i tried to grab his arm but he walked faster.