~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 33~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

She's Back

Cheonsa's POV
"Hi Cheonsa"

"Speaking of him" Lisa unnie said then i elbowed her..

"Hello" i replied..

"What do you want to eat today? My treat" he said..

"Uhm.. You sure?" i asked kinda unsure of this.. He's going to regret it..

"Hmm" he hummed.. Ok.. I warned you..

"That.. And that.." i pointed to alot of foods..

"Woah there.. Can you eat all of those in just a day?" he said amazed.. Of course.. I can eat it within an hour..

"Ne"

"Okayy.. As you said" he chuckled then started to order.. Jinja?! I thought he's just joking..

"How lucky" i heard some girls talking and with that, I lowered my head not knowing that i'm smiling.. What's with me?

Jimin's POV
"Jealous?" Taehyung asked.. Tsk..

"Hell nah" i said then continued eating..

"I know you Jimin-ah.. We're childhood friends!" he exclaimed..

"Shut up.." I said not in the mood to talk..

"cheer up baby~" he started to sing..

"Shu-"

"Attention students.. All of the representatives of your class should go and start to practice for the intrams.. They're excused for classes.. I'll be meeting all of them on the school's gymnasium at 1 pm.. Please continue your lunch now.. Thank you.."

As Ms. Park's voice was heard on the speaker, they all whined.. Ha! We are not having classes..

"How lucky!" Taehyung started to act like a kid..

"I wish i'm just the representative of our class" he started to act cute and pouted which made the girls go crazy..

"Pabo! If you're going to be our representative then you will be partnered up with Cheonsa!" i shouted..

"What's with that? I'm handsome and she's beautiful.. You're jealous?" he smirked..

"Am not!" i shouted once again..

"Jelly Jimin.. Hmmm.. Sounds great" he said then formed his rectangular smile..

I just rolled my eyes then continued eating..

"Mind if I join?" I heard Lisa..

"Sure" Taehyung said then she sat down beside me..

"Where are the others?" she asked..

"Music room.."

"They sing?" she asked..

"No.. We sing.." I corrected her..

"Oh.."

"Cheonsa-ssi! Sit here!" I suddenly heard Lisa shouting then i widened my eyes.. This girl..

Few seconds later, Cheonsa sat beside Taehyung and Dylan started to go here with a lot of foods on his tray..

"You're going to eat that all?!" Taehyung said to Dylan..

"No.. She's going to eat it" he said then pointed at Cheonsa.. Cheonsa just smiled which made me smile a little also.. Her smile is like a virus..

"Just smile all day Cheonsa, You look more beautiful with it" Taehyung complimented her..