~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 10~

Edited

Jaeri's Acting

Cheonsa's POV
After I rescued Lisa from the girls, we stopped near a convenience store. I then looked for a sitting area and walked us there.

"Lisa, sit down. I'm going to buy some band-aids." I said coldly as I helped her sit down.

I then found all the stuff I needed to treat Lisa's bruises. I went to the counter and paid for it, muttering a small thank you to the cashier. Then I went back to Lisa and started treating her bruises.

She was silent the whole time, while I clean her bruises. After I finished, I then asked her..

"What happened to you? Why were you there? And why didn't you fight back?!" I asked, getting louder and louded as I asked.

"Well- I had to keep our promise." She said, avoiding eye contact with me.

"But why didn't you avoid them? Why didn't you at least tried to run?" I asked once again like a worried mother. "Their punches were a bit weak, but it still bruised you."

"B-barbie told me that she would hurt us. Then when I tried to talk to Jungkook, she stopped me and told me she was going to torture me if I don't stop.. It reminded me of before Cheonsa, I don't want that to happen again!" Lisa told me as she grabbed my shoulders looking at me, finally breaking down.

Oh..

"Lisa, it's fine. You're fine, don't worry. That won't happen again, I'm here." I said to her, trying to calm her down.

"But if they try to hurt you again, just run. Don't try to fight back, but if you really have to then do it. But for now, just avoid them, alright? We'll beat them up at the match." I said removing her hands from my shoulders, slowly putting it down to her lap.

"Alright.." She said, sighing. Looking down.

"Um, why did they being you to that alley?"

"Well um, I was going to buy some snacks for–" She then suddenly stopped. Her eyes widening a bit, and her cheeks got redder.

Blushing? Wha- Oh.

I then grinned at her teasingly.

"Oh, for who?" I said as my grin got bigger.

"Uh, for jungko.... AND then Jaeri came with her little puppets near the convenient store then dragged me to that alley when I was about to enter the school gates." She said fastly, lowering her voice.

"What was that? To who?" I asked, teasing her again.

"For Jungkook to thank him, GOD!" She said, as her face got redder.

"Oh.." I said, as I leaned back to my chair, crossing my arms. Smiling to myself. "So you do have a thing for him."

"What? I don't! It's just to thank him!" She said trying to deny it.

"You're really bad at lying. Deny it all you want but I know you." I said, chuckling.

"Fine, whatever." She said, giving up. She knows she's bad at lying.

Oh, I thought she'll just keep denying.

"Hm, knew it. You were too obvious." I said.

Then I remembered..

If Lisa like Jungkook but he doesn't like her back, then this is a one sided love. She'll probably get hurt, and won't talk to anyone for weeks. She doesn't take rejection well. But if I try to make a plan, it'll probably look like I arranged their relationship.