~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 42~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Meet Jae

Cheonsa's POV
"Ah.. Anyeonghasaeyo.. Cheonsa imnida.. Sorry I'm late.. Some problems occurred on my way here" I apologized to the man seating on the big chair that seems to be the CEO as I went to my seat just to see a sarcastic smiling face of my brother..

Gheez, the atmosphere was tense a while ago..

"Where did you go? Didn't i said that call me when something happens?" Mingyu hyung whispered, still smiling to everyone..

"An arrogant young man came to ruin my dress" I whispered back.

"I see" Yugyeom hyung suddenly butted in and eyed the coat that's tied on my waist then smirked.. Did he just.. Aishhh..

"Yah you nuthead, stop that" I faced him..

"Quiet children.. Park siblings are coming" Eomma said that made us all stop.. I lowered my face and tapped something on my phone. As always, this is so boring.

I was about to play some games on my phone when my brother grabbed it.. Aish, this old man.

"Yah" I half whispered.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, meet my daughter, Park Chaeyoung" I stopped on my actions as soon as I heard that name..

Park.. Chaeyoung?

I glanced at the girl named Chaeyoung, hoping it's my unnie..

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nice to meet you all. I'm the youngest." she smiled heartedly and sat down beside her mother.. Oh.. It isn't.

"Sorry I'm late!" A young man barged in on the door, having someone by his side to open the door, with this dramatic entrance..

Dude, are you really supposed to pose like tha— wait whaaaaat. Wait a second..

"You're that man who spilled the wine on me!"

"Pardon me Ms., I already apologized a while ago" he bowed to the door man i guess, then continued his way to his seat.. He have a point though..

Whatever. Tss.

"Eherrm.." My brother distracted me from my thoughts as that young man over there introduced himself..

"Uh, the name's Park Jae-hyung.. Jae for short. It's a pleasure to meet you" he wondered his eyes around while speaking as we listen to him but then for a second, we made an eye contact and I immediately broke it.

(A/N: for those of you who knew him, Yes it's Day6's Jae ^.^)

"So let's begin the meeting, shall we?"

"We gathered here beause of—"

>>>FAST FORWARD

So basically, this meeting is for the benefits of both of the companies.. Then what are we supposed to do here? I mean, it's been an hour and believe it or not, I was about to talk to this pencil out of boredom..

"Yah hyung, I'll go out, Need to eat for healthy life" I whispered as he nods..

I mean, they serve some food here, and they are reaaally lightweight like— nevermind.. It's like these expensive nuts and thingy, As always.. But I'm craving for some meat today..

As i walk outside, I saw some foreigners as usual, the two were talking while having a sip of their wines, but as soon as I passed by, I heard something not so pleasant to my ears as I can feel their stares on mine..