~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 52~

hewo thwere pweety potatwoehumans ladwiEsSsss, geuss whoes bakccc? YeSs tHis lazwy idoit is bWAcKk kekekeke

Sohee's Warning

Cheonsa's POV
"Okay class.. pass your papers."

Finally! Arghh so tiring, i miss my bed. I stand up and made my way to the teacher's table as i put my test at the table.

"Cheonsa, you coming?" Out of a sudden, i felt a hand on my shoulders.

"Where?"

"Cafeteria where else?" Yes! Finally, Lisa unnie is asking to go to cafeteria. Wait.. what?

"Are you sick? I thought you started to hate buying foods in there because you don't feel like it?" Is there something wrong with her today?

"I changed my mind." She smiled widely and pulled me away... Okay??

When we reached the cafeteria's large door, we immediately spotted a crowd, surrounding something..

What the heck is happening there?

"Uhm.. Lisa unnie, do you want to come with me? I'll check on the students there." I said then she shookt her head. I walked silently and made my way to scoot in the crowd.

"Aish! Look what you did to my skirt!"

That voice sounds familiar..

"I'm really sorry Sohee, I didn't m-mean to spill it to you.. I-i'm sorry." This voice sounds familiar either.

"Uhm, excuse me." As soon as i said that, they made way. It's like.. They are intentionally making a way for me to go through.

"Fighting Cheonsa!" Out of a sudden, a student whispered that to me. Huh? What does she mean?

"I-i'll pay you back i promise, h-how much is your skirt?"

Is that Jisoo unnie?

"Tss, idiot. This is included to a limited edition chanel set and it only has around 100 pieces available on this world. Do you think you can buy one for me huh?!" Aish this girl is causing trouble again.

"Let go of her and I'll give the full set of that damn skirt to you." I stepped in as i took Jisoo unnie's hand and helped her to stand up. Look, i am trying to settle this peacefully.

"Oh here comes the boastful spoiled brat Cheonsa Kim."

3rd Person's POV
"Bet you're clothes doesn't even fit me eh?" Sohee snickered as she gave a high-five to the girl on her side. She got minions now i see?

"Why, are my clothes too small for you to fit in?" Cheonsa smiled sarcastically that made Sohee shoot glares to her.

"Tsk.. Yours are just... Cheap!"

"Aish this girl really has the guts to say that to her" some students started to murmur as they watch me fight over Sohee.

"Let's go unnie.." i grabbed Jisoo unnie's hands, not wanting to waste time anymore.

"Ohh, that was cool huh?" Lisa unnie teased then her eyes landed on the girl on my side. oh right! She doesn't know her yet.

"This is Jisoo unnie.."

3rd Person's POV
Cheonsa introduced Jisoo to her Lisa unnie as she ordered her food and ate with her friends.

After minutes of eating, the bell finally rang signaling for the next test in the next 10 minutes.

"Arghh, I haven't reviewed yet! I'll get going now, see you later Cheonsa, and oh!- it was nice meeting you jisoo" she ran away, leaving Cheonsa and Jisoo alone.

"It was nice meeting you too!" Jisoo shouted softly as she adjust her glasses.

"Cheonsa-ssi. I think i need to go now too, are you going to stay here for a little longer?" Jisoo asked as she nodded jn response.

"Okay.. See you around i guess. And thanks for the meal." She bowed then bid her farewell to Cheonsa too.

After eating, Cheonsa felt like going to the bathroom so she did. But things went wrong as she saw who are in the bathroom.

"Seriously? There are like atleast fifteen bathroom all around the campus, how come you got here?" Sohee said, not facing Cheonsa as she retouch her thick makeup.

Cheonsa ignored as she went in a cubicle. She did her thing and went to the sink to wash her hands.

"I'm telling you, Jimin oppa is mine."

Cheonsa didn't spoke a single word and rolled her eyes. "Yah! I'm talking to you!" Sohee raised her voice then faced Cheonsa.

"Whatever! what's use of explaining. No matter what happens, i will get my Jiminie back, just wait!" she smirked for the last time and stumps away.

Cheonsa sighed as she went back to her class.

-
Lol this is the shortest chapter here on my book : D