~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 45~

Double update everyone!

Old book cover appreciation chapter <3

Lisa's crush(A/N: This isn't Jungkook lmao

Lisa's crush
(A/N: This isn't Jungkook lmao. I have explained myself on the past chapters)

Cheonsa's POV
"Are you alright?" Lisa unnie asks as i sobbed a little and nodded.

"What just happened earlier?" She asked, still wearing a worried face.

I really don't know too. All i knew is that.. Jimin wants to get revenge for what Dylan have done. But i really don't know if revenge is the right term for that.

"Hey, spacing out?" I finally gave my attention to Lisa unnie and explained her what just happened.

"You know what? Jimin... Is a big asshole jerk" she forms a fist and her forehead creased at the same time.

"I know right" Dylan enters the room with his bag at the side. His sweat running down along his neck as he wipe the blood stain on his knuckles.

"Are you alright?" I asked Dylan. As far as i remembered, he punched Jimin.. And he.. He.. Did that for me?

"I'm the one who's supposed to ask that idiot. Are you fine?" he chuckles as he ruffled my hair but then.. I noticed Lisa acting weird. More like, grinning and smirking.

"What's going on between you two huhh?" She asked as she tap my shoulders, annoying me.

"There's nothing. Really" Dylan said as he kneeled down to look at my foot.

"Can you even run and compete for tomorrow?" He suddenly asked. Argh, i almost forgot that competition!

"I'll have a talk with my teacher i guess. Don't worry about it" I assured them and tried to move my foot.

"Excuse me Ms. Kim." The newly hired nurse came and took out some crutches..

"With your condition, i'm afraid you can't participate for tomorrow's event. Just take a rest and don't tire yourself too much okay?" She said as i nodded.

"Here, use this as for now." I took one crutch and decided to bid my farewell to the nurse as me, Lisa unnie and Dylan walk out.

"Cheonsa!"

3rd Person's POV
As soon as Cheonsa leaves the room, Jimin immediately stand up to face her.

"What do you want?" Lisa answered in return, while Cheonsa tried to hide her puffy face.

"I want to talk.. With Cheonsa. Alone." Jimin said in a serious tone as Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Dylan, take Cheonsa away. I'll handle this" Lisa said as Dylan nodded and guided Cheonsa.

"Jimin-ah. What exactly are you planning to do?" Lisa asked irritatedly as she crosses her arms, having a stern look on her face.

"I-I didn't mean for this to happen. I want to clear things out-"