~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~

Was abt to update last night but I didn't finish writing the ending so here it is, i'll post chap 49 shortly.

Btw, hi @shaqow ! lmao ur comments are such a mood.

Pls do vote and comment. Enjoy reading!

Ignore

Dasom's POV (Cheonsa's Mom)
"Wait a second!" I shouted as the loud bang on the door was heard. Oh, that must be my new vase collections! Wait i thought they'll deliver it next week?

"What can i do- oOH!"

3rd Person's POV
When Dasom opened the door, She immediately moved back as Cheonsa fell down and hit the ground with Jimin. And now, is really an awkward position between the two.

Jimin stopped his actions as soon as he noticed it's mom at the side. Luckily, Cheonsa didn't wear any lipstick or else her mom would really think that something happened between them. Which is the truth.

"Omo!" Cheonsa's mom got startled as Jimin immediately moved away as he helped Cheonsa to stand up.

"W-what is Cheonsa doing at the door? Is she leaning on it?" Her mom asked worriedly as she tidy up Cheonsa's clothes as if there's a dust in it.

"Y-yes ma'am. She—"

"Oh please darling, didn't i told you to stop being formal with me? You can call me mom arachi?"

"I'm. Sleep. Going to." Cheonsa mumbled as she was about to fall again when Jimin catches her and carries her.

"Ahhh. Right, i forgot Mrs- i mean mom." He said as he noticed Cheonsa, sleeping soundly.

"I'll bring her up to her room." Jimin said as Cheonsa's mom smiled back in return.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Finally." Jimin lays Cheonsa back down as he took the comforter and wrapped it on her.

"Sweet dreams Cheonsa." He gave a soft peck on Cheonsa's forehead and was bout to walk out when..

"Jimin-ssi"

Cheonsa mumbled that made him turn around once again.

"Y-you'd better give me a grand apology or else.. I would hate you for the r-rest of my life." Cheonsa mumbled, not in the right state. Well, seems like the sayings is true. If you're drunk, you'll say everything that you want to say like a mouth without it's filter.

"Ne.. I surely will." He chuckled whole heartedly as he gave a kiss on it's forehead again and waited for it to sleep then walked out.

He talked to one of their maids to take good care of Cheonsa and finally bid his farewell when he finally knew that Cheonsa is safe now.

"Jimin-ssi." When he was about to go out, Cheonsa's mom called him out.

"Did something happen between you two?" Dasom grins as she jokingly pat Jimin's shoulders.

"W-what do you mean mom?" Jimin stuttered as he remembered that intense kiss earlier.

"So something really happened? Omo!" Jimin's eyes widened as he think of what about to say but he's out of words.

"It was.. uh-"

"When did you guys do it?" Cheonsa's mom asked and flashed a smile.

Did what? Jimin thought as he scratch the back of his nape. Oh maybe the kiss!