~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 47~

Double update again i see? :))

Dylan vs Jimin
(A/N: fight fight fight! Hahaha)

3rd Person's POV
"Cheers!" As the day pass by, all basketball players of VIII all went for a dinner.

"You guys keep eating, it's our treat!" Their coach said as he raise his beer and gave a warning to the students.

"Since we aren't at the school anymore, you guys are allowed to drink liquors. But, don't drink too much or else you'll get drunk, understood?"

"Neee!" They all shouted as they dig in to the food. there are many food on the table such us samgyeop, Gimbap, Kimchi and other foods that they always enjoy to eat.

"Careful Cheonsa-ssi" all of a sudden, Lisa, Cheonsa and Dylan entered the restaurant.

"I thought we talked about eating at your house?" Cheonsa asked but then, she suddenly noticed all the students eating at the big table.

"Xianyu invited me here earlier, I can't say no." Lisa whispered to her. Cheonsa glared at Lisa as she smiled back in return.

"Don't you dare involve me in your plan with your so called sweetie pie."

"Tsk, i'm not the only one getting the benefits today though. Jimin's right there." Lisa muttered but Cheonsa pretended that she didn't heard it and answered "what?"

"You know what? You and Jimin should make up already." All of a sudden, Lisa said that and made Cheonsa confused. Last time she knew Lisa pushing Jimin away like he has a virus or something, and now she's saying this infront of her?

"I know i'm confusing. But your problems wouldn't be solved if you two don't talk about it right?" She has a point. Cheonsa thought.

"Aish let's just go." The two of them both walked but then, they noticed Dylan is froze on his position. He isn't moving any single step. He's just staring. At someone. If it's even called staring, more like glaring.

If glares could kill, Jimin and Dylan have already killed each other.

Cheonsa noticed the tension between them as she drag Dylan's arms to walk that made Jimin roll his eyes in frustration.

Letting a girl drag you because you're too weak to walk by yourself? Are you a man or what? Tsk! Jimin thought to himself as he continued eating with a temper.

"Oh, Lisa? Have a seat!" Xianyu made a one reservation for a seat but then, he suddenly noticed the two who are with Lisa.

"You have some accompany i guess?" He said as he wave his hands to Cheonsa and she smiled back in return.

Why is she smiling like that to him? Argh! One is enough, now there's Xianyu? And what's more, they're both chinese? Aish!

"Wait a second.. Come to think of it, he isn't my rival because Lisa and Xianyu-" Jimin suddenly stopped his words as he realized that he just said it out loud. He freaking said it out loud!

The other guys stopped eating and stared at Jimin. "What?" He innocently said.

"Oh i see. Your girlfriend is here." The guy named Yun poked his shoulders as the other guys teased him.

"Come here Cheonsa, sit beside us!" Yun took an empty seat as he put it beside Jimin.

Cheonsa glanced at Lisa, giving her a pleading look to get her out of this but she only mouthed Cheonsa the word "sorry" and gave her a pitiful look. She sighed as Dylan assists her to sit.