~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 59~

new announcement:
Updates on MWF, every week at 7:00 EST :) my lazy ass can't handle to write 2k words every single day Xd

Choi Enterprises

Yoongi's POV
"Okay everyone.. Today would be your rest day. Let's meet again tomorrow. Come to class in time arrasseo?" There's still a class tomorrow? urghhh.

"Hey, let's go get some drinks, i'm really thirsty as heck." I walked to the group who's just busy talking with each other but no one seems to be interested. Aish these lazy hags just doesn't want to go with me.

"Yah!"

"Sorry hyung. Got some errands today." Jungkook pats my back. "Oh wow I'm surprised. Really? I hope you have a good time and cHOKE LATER WHILE EATING YOUR LAME EXCUSES."

"What?" This clueless boy is really-- aish!

"What, whatever. Talk to the air!"

I dreadfully walked my way to the coffee shop bringing this big ass bag on my shoulder. Urgh, sue those boys. Didn't even came to help me with my bags.

"Eososeyo" the girl on the cashier greeted. Hm.. What shall i have for today? Coffee? Wait no no, i won't be able to sleep later.

"Uhm.. An iced green tea latté i guess?" I paid for the drink and sat at the chair to wait.. Aish, juging by the bag i have, i freaking look like a tired homeless father in other's point of view now.

"u-uhm hey oppa."

Guess not. Out of a sudden, a girl in her twenties comes forward to me as i saw some other women, her friends i guess, giggling behind her. Here we go again..

"D-do you have a girlfriend?"

"I'm not planning to have one." I formed a smile. Wait, wrong move! ShE- SHE FREAKING GIGGLED LIKE- DUDE I'M NOT TRYING TO FLIRT WITH YOU STOP BEING SO-- OH GOD.

"B-but.. Would you consider me.. T-to be your girlfriend.. S-someday?" she looks at her toes acting all shy and all.

"Of course." She smiled having her high hopes when.. "I would consider me to be my girlfriend too." I added that made her look at me confused.

"What?"

"I mean.. If i were a girl, i would consider dating me too. Who wouldn't, right?" I crossed my legs as i see the waiter cominh. Oh my drink! Finally.

"What a jerk" The girl said then walked away. So now I'm the jerk hUH? I sipped some tea and- oh what the freaking duck is this?! Taste like leaves with water. I should've just got some plain juice. I wasted my money.

(A/N: sorry for those who likes green tea latté lololol)

I drank the it straight and urgh-- this doesn't really taste good. I get up and took the plastic cup and threw it, when.. A loud noise caught my attention.

Hang on..

"Jimin I was framed!"

That's Cheonsa's voice isn't it?

"I don't know if the girl i'm thinking about is the one but I'm sure that someone must've framed me! I.. I thought was with you so i kisse-" "Oh come on.. That's not what you said last time babe." Soobin? What?!

"So there was a last time?"

"No! I told you.. I was framed! And I don't even know who this guy is-" "Don't be too rude jagi. Didn't we had fun last night too?" Last night? We were at busan.. And Soobin is not around the campfire.. Nor the room.. Wait are they really a thing?! Wait NO.. There's no way.. Cheonsa isn't that kind of person.