~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 27~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Siblings fight

Cheonsa's POV
wUt diD hE sAid?

"Haha, Just kidding..." He said.. and with that, I sighed in relief but a part of me was also sad.. I don't know what's happening to me..

"You should probably look at the mirror, Your face was like 'aeiqhfjaicnjau' " he did some weird things which made me laugh..

Jimin's POV
When I made her laugh, I remember what Lisa said..

"She built a wall on her heart so that no one can hurt her again.. You're lucky if you broke that wall.. It means that you're special to her"

Wait.. Did I already broke that wall?

No no.. I just made her laugh..

It's not a big thing..

"Uhm.. Cheonsa, I have a question" I said.. Actually, I have 1001 questions for her but it seems like I would just ruin her mood if I asked her all of those so I'll just ask the easiest question..

"What is it?" She asked..

"Did I pe- no.. I mean.. Ugh... Just forget about it" I said in frustration..

"Uh... Ok?"

>>>FAST FORWARD

Cheonsa's POV
"Cheonsa.. We're on your house now.." someone woked me up and I quickly knew who it is..

I can smell his fragrance..

Wait.. why am I.. on his back?

"Uh.. Thanks" I said then he bent down so that I can walk now..

"But, why am I on your back?" I asked..

"You fell asleep" I know I'm a sleepyhead, no need to mention that..

Then there's an awkward silence..

"Thx again, uhm.. I'll go now.." I said then bid my goodbye..

>>>FAST FORWARD

Gosh.. I must've been crazy, Why did I even fall asleep on his back? Wait.. His back must be hurting right now.. Mian Jiminie..

Ah.. I can still smell his fragrance.. I think it's stuck on my nose..

It smells good though..

Cheonsa what the heck are you thinking?!

Ugh.. I'm done..

"Yah, stop hitting your head many times, you'll end up getting a lump on it" Mingyu hyung?

"Waahh.. hyung, I have a lots of foods here.." I said changing the topic..

"Where did you get all of these?" He asked in surprise because our mom doesn't allow us to eat street foods..

"Jimin treated me on a night market" I said..

"Is my Cheonsa growing up already?" He said and ruffled my hair..

"Ah?"

"You're dating that guy I saw earlier who sent you here aren't you? What's his name again? Jimin?"

"Am not!" I shouted..

"Then why did he sent you here on the first place?"

"He's a friend of mine!" I said..