~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2~

Edited

Meet her & An Arrange Marriage?!

Cheonsa's POV
Jimin showed me the way to the canteen.. Leaving his friend behind.

"You can go now.. Bye.." I said coldly..

"Not even saying thank you.. Tsk" I heard him mumbled, making me roll my eyes. Urgh.. How many times should I roll my eyes for today?

When he left.. I went to pick food then sat on an empty table..

I heard gossips everywhere again.. Aish.. when will they shut up?

"Omo look! Jaeri is here... She's really beautiful.."

Jae-what? Nevermind..

I continued eating.. But then, someone puts her/his tray on the table..

"Oohh.. Look! Jaeri will seat on Cheonsa's table.. I think they are friends.." another girl said and dragging more attention at my table..

Friend huh? Friend my feet.. My one and only friend is Lisa.. And she is with her family now.. On Bangkok, Thailand.. Let's see who's this Jaeri girl.. I look up and to my surprise.. She has a thick makeup.. Wears short shorts, not even any cycling on and wait.. Isn't that just a normal shirt? Why did she made it as an off-shoulder?what the hell? Is she even here to learn or to flirt?

"May we join.. Pretty girl?" She said with her girly voice.. Ahh it hurts my ears..

"No..And who the heck are you, you and you?" I said reffering to her girls and her then she scoffed..

"Who else? Jaeri.. The one and only queenka here on this school and here are my friends.. minah and zeni" she said with her annoying voice.. Ohhh i see.. she is with her minions.. I am currently staring at her now..

"amazed by my beauty?" She said smirking a bit and looking at her fingers..

"Beauty huh? Beauty my ass... Maybe you should eat makeup so that you'll be pretty on the inside too.. You're too good at acting innocent" I said and the whole student strted to gossip..

"What the" she widened her eyes..

"What? Surprised by the truth?" I smirked..

"Girls.. Let's go.." she said dragging her minions away..

"Tsk, b*tch." I mumbled.

I saw her bullying a girl with her minions before I went to talk to Jimin and ask him where the canteen is..

And after that the bell rang signaling that the short break is done... All of the students are now heading to their respective class...whe-You know what? Let's skip this..

After school.. I went directly to the gates of the school waiting for the car to arrive.. Few more minutes.. It finally arrived and the driver opened the door for me..

>>>FAST FORWARD

I went to my room and changed into this..