~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 69~

screw the schedule update, i won't be following it anymore yayyayayayay

Masquerade Musical Ball

3rd Person's POV
"Uhm.. ahjussi, is this the hotel?" She looked at the large building on her side. It was already 9:23pm. She's late.

"Ne.. Oh right.. Your mother wants to give you this." He took a box on the front seat and handed it over her. And what is it this time?

Cheonsa held the box and opened it, revealing a shiny microphone inside. "What am i gonna do with this? Don't they have a microphone on the hotel?" She scoffs looking at the mike infront of her. "Well.. Your mother said it was a musical theme afterall. I guess you have to perform there?" The driver said. Perform on a family gathering? Maybe he's talking about my brothers? But why do i get a microphone too.. It's not like I'm going to sing..

"Young miss, it's time to enter the hotel." The driver went out and opened the door for her. She puts her mask on and inhaled a deep breath.

"When will my family go here?" She asked still doesn't know any single thing. "Maybe they plan to have a dramatic entrance for later young miss." The driver chuckled, knowing that they would never show up since this isn't really a gathering.

"Alright. Thanks." She thanked the driver and went inside. Someone quickly assists her saying that her mother entrusted them to lead the way to the "family gathering".

"This way young miss." The servant points at the big door as he bowed and handed an envelope. Cheonsa took it and to her surprise..

"Hang on.. What the fu-" She stopped her words, seeing the big sign of "J&S PROM" infront of the invitation. "T-this isn't my family's gathering!"

"My apologies young miss. There is no gathering. Master sent me here to watch over you and to not let you out until the party is over." He bows lowly. Cheonsa sighed as she facepalmed herself. Why didn't i think of this in the first place? That's why they're acting weird. Aish! Yugyeom hyung you lied to me. i will sue you!

She fixed the tie on her mask, not wanting to let anyone know that she's here. "Open the door." Cheonsa said as she sighed in defeat, knowing that her mother will do anything just to not let her out. Both of the door widely opens in auto, Cheonsa raises her head, confused, as she saw the door being opened TOO wide catching the student's attention. She glared on the side, hearing a giggling sound..

Mingyu hyung...

Mingyu removes his mask as he lets go of the lever on the side. "You're welcome" he mouthed to Cheonsa.

Cheonsa took a deep breath as she faced everyone.

"Who is she?"

"Is she a also a student?"

"I've never seen her before"

"She seems to have a pretty face omg."

All the students started gossiping to each other. Arghh.. Can they just.. Mind their own businesses and let me have a peaceful night? Cheonsa enters the door with an unexplainable aura on her. She walks as if she's on a fashion runway. But that's just the way she walks when she have heels on.

The girls stared at her beautiful and one of a kind dress while the boys are checking her out. "Ladies and Gentlemen.." the MC finally spoke on the microphone, turning the students' attention infront.

"Tonight we will have.." the MC started to say an introduction and everything. "I'm telling you, this is not just an ordinary promenade, but y'all also need to showcase your talents for later!" The curtains opened, revealing tons of instruments in it that seems to be owned by the students here.

"Let this prom begins!"

The fancy background music started to play. As the boys began to ask the girls for a dance. They went to the center and started to slow dance.

Cheonsa sighed, looking at all these lovey dovey students infront of her. Gheez.. These couples will give me soreyes. She walked on the side, sensing the aroma of the food coming nearer.

Heaven.

That was the only thing on her mind as she saw lots of desserts and dishes on the table. She rubs her hands and was about to start digging food, but then..

Someone caught her eyes.

That broad shoulders..

That's obviously Jin hyung! What is he doing here? Cheonsa thought to herself as she hid behind. Most of the students are gathered on the dance floor, but her cousin is eating here..

Wait a second.. he wouldn't notice me. Cheonsa smirked, remembering that she is wearing a mask.

Cheonsa slowly walks up to the desserts as she took one candy and ate it, still her eyes glued on her cousin. He's not noticing me. good.

Cheonsa passed through him without any problems and she took some brownies. She walked fastly to get away as soon as possible but then..

Jin's foot suddenly steps on her long dress..

Oh my fu- I'mabouttofalli'mabouttofalli'mabouttofallll. Cheonsa's eyes widen as her mind tried to think of anything to hold onto.. But there's nothing near her.

But there is someone passing by.

So within a second and with Cheonsa's speed brain, she immediately lets go of the brownies and held onto that random man's right arm for support. The man quickly takes action and strengthen his arm, feeling some weight that seems to be pulling him.

Cheonsa immediately lets go as soon as she gained her balance and turns around. "Yah! Did you just stepped into my dress?"

Jin stopped eating for a second. His eyes widened, and just noticed that he was stepping on her dress. "Oh no I'm so sorry miss." He immediately puts his food down and made his way to Cheonsa..

"wait that voice seems familiar.."

"Cheonsa?"

Cheonsa's eyes flickered as she took a step back, only to be greeted with the man behind him.

"Cheonsa?" She immediately turns around as the man took his mask off.

Taehyung.

"I thought you already left?" Taehyung flashes an irresistible smile as he and Jin went up to her. She took a step back, still don't know if she wants to answer.

"Uh.. Surprise?"

Jin and Taehyung smiles, seeing Cheonsa for the first time in a while. "Hey guys!" Taehyung raises his hand, seeing the other boys going near them. Cheonsa's heartbeat felt fast as she turn her head around to hide. Oh shoot.

She panicked, not knowing what to do. I don't want to face Jimin now!

"Look who we found hereee.." Taehyung holds Cheonsa's shoulders as he turn Cheonsa gently to the boys. Cheonsa kept her head low, thinking of what to say..

Think Cheonsa think!

As if there was a lightbulb that popped up on the top of her head, her eyes lits up, finally thought of something that can help her.

I'm sorry Tae..

"This is.." Taehyung's words were interrupted as she felt Cheonsa's body scooted near him and clings onto his arms like every wife does to their husband.

"I'm his date."

EpiCcccccCCCCCC BoOOOOOMMMM

feel like this isn't enough tho, my writting skills are worse than before idk whyYYYYYYY
:((((((((((((

this is part 1 of prom. Was about to update this as a very long chapter but decided to cut it so y'all can die in curiosity now byebye. jk jk jk

pls vote or u will be an ugly duck