~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 64~

PLS READ
I deleted my bio. I should've just not spilled the surprise too early.

some of u guys knew it already, lol perks of being part of my early viewers. Anyways, I will be removing those comments who tries to spoil the thing written on my old bio. UNLUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Janitor's Closet

3rd Person's POV
"Are you out of your mind? You're letting yourself fall for this girl?" Cheonsa stands up her face clearly shows how annoyed she is now.

"Cheonsa? Where are you going?" Taehyung says, holding her arm. Taehyung lets go immediately as he remembered that Cheonsa has a bandage in her hands and is fully bruised. But then, their talk earlier came to his mind that made him less worry.

Jimin looked uncomfortable seeing how tight Taehyung's grip was to Cheonsa's bruised arm. But what can he do? He is acting all mighty and full of pride.

"Somewhere far wherein I can't see this man's face." Cheonsa removes Taehyung's arm as she went out.

She pulls off an emotionless look, and walked straight to the hallway. She sees an abandoned dark room on her left. She peeks in, looking for the light switch. She opens the switch only to see that it was a very small and tiny room. Her heartbeat begans to accelerate as this room reminds her of the wardrobe that she's been stucked before. If the lights were off, she would've passed out right away. She hurriedly walked away but then, a huge force of kick from a girl hit her stomach. She didn't groan in pain, but she did fell because of the large impact it brought her.

The girl looks at Cheonsa, confused why Cheonsa didn't have any reaction to what she have done.

"Y-yah. Are you even a human?" The girl removes her mask revealing the face that Lisa has fought with on the classroom before, Kang Soyoung.

"Jinah, close the door." She says in a serious tone and the girl behind her did so. Cheonsa took a deep breath. I'm stuck in a room.

"Yah!" Soyoung looks at her.

"What?" Cheonsa spats back. Soyoung snickered, looking pissed with Cheonsa. "You idiot! Your friend humiliated me in class!" She kicks Cheonsa on the face. Cheonsa didn't react. For the second time.

"Is that the reason why you're here?"

"Ofcourse not! The main reason is to bring justice to our Sohee unnie. You bullied her and you also went to the detention with Jimin oppa! He is only for Sohee unnie. Stay away from him!" She kicks Cheonsa on her legs. Cheonsa's knees bled but she didn't complain at all. Soyoung snickered. "Are you really not going to say something?" The girl was pissed seeing Cheonsa calm. So this disease really brings advantage at times. Cheonsa wipes of the blood dripping on her mouth. She stands up, making the girl scared.

"W-what are you doing?"

Cheonsa was about to speak when Jinah, the girl behind them said something. "There's a teacher passing the hallway! Switch off the lights, quick!" Soyoung runs to the switch that made Cheonsa's eyes widen.

The lights turned off, making the atmosphere dark. Cheonsa started to felt anxious and quite scared.

"Help! Somebody! Please help me!"

A flashback of a young version of herself was played on her mind. Her eyes flickered as her hands started to shake.

There was only a small light from the window of the door. She started to tremble as the memory of her locked on her wardrobe keep on coming back.