~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 15~

Edited.

Angelic Voice

Cheonsa's POV
I finally arrived at our school, stopping infront of the the building. I opened my phone to look at the time and sighed.

6:03 am.

I closed it again and shoved it in my pocket, finally entering the building. The hallways were filled with students having fun with their free time. The hallways were also decorated for the event.

"Cheonsa! Right here!" I heard someone shout, turning my head to the direction of the voice. Seeing Baekhyun, waving at me. Beside him was Lisa, Seokjin and his 6 other friends.

I waved back and walked to them. Giving them a small smile. "Why are you all gathered here?"

"We were waiting for you." Baekhyun answered.

"We should go, the event's gonna start at 7." Jin said looking up from his watch.

I nodded and we started walking to the auditorium. I felt my heart beat fasten, sighing deeply. I went beside Lisa.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yup! Let's rock the stage." She said smiling at me, giving me a fist bump.

I giggled and held a hand, intertwining my hand and dragging 'Lisa' with me.

"Jimin oppa!" Someone yelled from a distance, with a high voice. Gheez, Are they trying to sound like a 7 year old?

I turned my head to the voice and saw Ms. Barbie. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. She then stopped infront of us, suddenly frowning.

"Why are you holding her hand?" She said to 'Lisa'.

I then turned to my side, to look at my friend. But instead I saw him, I let go of his hand, pulling back my hand forcefully. He then mumbled something to his self, putting his hands on his pocket, pouting.

"Oh, well oppa! You should join me and Minah. We're heading to the auditorium!" Ms. Barbie said, grabbing his hand.

"I'm.. actually with Taehyung. I'll see you later instead, bye!" He said, grabbing my hand, sprinting to the others while dragging me.

I glared at the back of his head, but allowing him to drag me freely. Then I heard a giggle from him.

>>>FAST FORWARD

Finally, we arrived in the auditorium. The rest of the group went to find a seat for us. I stopped and looked around, noticing the stage and the decorations.

Then my eyes went down, to our still holding hands. I coughed loudly, still looking at our hands.

Jimin then turned to me, then noticing our still holding hands.

"Oh, sorry." He said, finally letting go. I then followed the rest of the group, dusting my hands as if I touched dirt.

Jimin scoffed, following me with crossed arms. Baekhyun then went beside me and leaned into my ear.

"Cheonsa, you sure do dress simpler than her.." Baekhyun whispered, pointing at someone.

"Huh?"

"Look, she's literally wearing a fit ball dress, with heels. How is she supposed to dance in that?" He said leaning back, his face cringing at her sight.

"Yeah.." Lisa said, going up next to Baekhyun.

"That's her so called fashion, I'm guessing." I said looking at Jaeri and her friend. "Anyways, I'll be changing now, see you later. Bye!"