~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 49~

So yeah guys, it's literally 1 am here and I happened to want to update badly idk why lmao. Here it is : )

Btw as of now, this book is ranked #1 in #jiminfanfic out of 1k stories. Thank y'all so much! i'll try to update as fast as i can for you guys🤡 ily fam! (PS. Nvm, it went down to rank 2 today :3 but still, thank you!)

Making Up?

Cheonsa's POV
Dang.. Why am i always ending up going to the cafeteria.

"One fruit salad please." I ordered as i paid the bill and sat on one of the chairs.

"Gosh that jerk really irritates me. Aish!" I took a scoop and it was about to reach my mouth when a muscular hands took it and ate it. What the heck?!

"Who the fvck are you to- oOH. Bacon hyung! Long time no see." I gave a jokingly punch at his shoulder as he acted like he was just beated up.

"You and your acting." Cheonsa said as she sat at the chair again.

"And who the heck is that guy that made Cheonsa mad?" He said as my mood changed again.

"Aish! That Park.." i stopped myself as i realized i said it out loud again. Argh Cheonsa!

"Park?" Baekhyun hyung said as he examined my face and smirked.

"Who is it?" He said as this annoying eyes stared to me.

"Park.. Uhh.."

"Parking lot!"

"Bwo?"

"Nevermind! Just thinking of his name irritates me-" *RIIIIINGGG*

All of a sudden, my phone rang that disturbed me from talking to Bacon hyung.

Mom? What does she want at this hour.

"Yeobose-"

"What color theme do you want Cheonsa-ssi? We have purple, pink, blue-" woah there.

"What's that for mom?" I sighed as i shake my head.

"For the w-wedding!" My mom shouted that made me confused. Eh? Wedding? Who's wedding?

"Who will get married?"

"Aish pabo yah. Ofcourse you! We'll arrange the marriage after both of you graduate."

"WHAT?"

"Yah, lower your voice, remember that you're ditching class now" Bacon hyung half-whispered. Aish, who will hear me anyways?

"Mom, why are you arranging me again with another man?!" Aish!

"It's Jimin-ssi, pabo! Well since your pregnant we need to-"

"Pregnant?!" I didn't even remember fvcking wit- aish!

"Mom i'm not pregnant for my fruit salad's sake! And cancel that wedding!"

"What? But last night-"

"Argh whatever!" I angrily hunged up the phone and stole my fruit salad back on Bacon's hands.

"Marriage huh?"

"So you're mom is setting you up with other man again?" Baekhyun hyung rested her head on his palm. Is this Bacon teasing me?

"No, Shut up." I said as i took another scoop.

"Yah, does that mean you prefer to marry other guys than me? Ouch, My heart hurts." He holds his chest as if he was just attacked by a heart attack.