~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 53~

double update so pls vote >.<

if this chapter gets 50+ votes , i will do a massive story update. might be 6-10 chapters in one day, try me? ;)

Date

3rd Person's POV
"Okay class.. Since all of you pretty much did well in or exam.. Our principal have decided to move our trip closer!"

It is a friday afternoon, a week had past and the students finally smiled for the first time. After the dreadful exam they took, a vacation is now set ready to face them. Cheonsa and Jimin are now back to usual dating. But would things be the same as they attend the trip?

"Ms. Lee! Where are we going, jeju island?" A student raised his hands up as he brightly smiled.

"Jungwoo-ssi, our school already had a trip on Jeju-do last year, now our destination will be... Haeundae beach in busan!" As soon as Ms. Lee shouted that, they all jumped in joy.

"Pack your things now and get ready because we are traveling to Busan next monday! For those who oppose and doesn't want to join, please write a letter and give it to the class leader."

"Okay, now class dismissed!" Ms. Lee clapped her hands as she exited the room.

Cheonsa stretched her arms as she stand up and was about to fix her things, all of a sudden, a boy massages her shoulders as her lips twitched knowing who that boy is.

"Tired?" Jimin asked.

Cheonsa's POV
"Mhhm" i hummed in response and immediately took my textbooks and bag as i faced him. Gosh, why is his face so perfect?

"What are you starring at. Is there something on my face?" He puts his hands on his cheeks, checking if there's a stain or something as his eyes roll trying to look at his own face. Pabo!

"Nothing." I stopped his hands from moving and cupped his face as he stare at me. I stared back to him, not knowing what to respond.. Aaaahh why is his eyes so—

"Don't look at me like that or else I won't be able to hold back."

What...?

I tilted my head a little giving him a 'what do you mean' look. In a speed of light, he dashed to my side as i felt his soft lips landed on my cheeks.

My hands froze through the air.. Startled by his actions.. How.. can.. he.. do.. that.. so.. smoothly.. ?

I went back to reality as i put my hands down and looked away. But then..

My gaze turn back to him as I felt his hands took mine as he placed it onto his face.

"Don't remove your hands.. I love it his way."

He smiled sweetly. I smiled back awkwardly in return as i try my heart not to jump out of my chest. Pls don't go away or else i would die.

"Aish, yah stop being so lovey dovey, go get a room!"

Lisa unnie exits the room having this disgusted reaction but then..

"Xianyu!" I heard her squeel and trust me— that hurts so badly urgh.

"Annyeong~" Xianyu waved and smiled back to her. These two are perfect to each other.

"Yah, why are you smiling like that to him huh?" Jimin suddenly blocks the view that I'm seeing. Aish this boy..

"What. Are you going to make me jealous again?" I scoffed as i rolled my eyes remembering what he just did. Plus he gave his jersey to that— that hybrid looking girl!