~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 62~

Bonus short chapter lololol. u guys are so fed up, I literally updated everyday in a week ://

The truth

FLASHBACK

3rd Person's POV
"Yah.. Quiet down will you?" Sohee half whispers to Soobin as they enter a room on the hotel.

"Don't worry. They are sleeping." Soobin says as he sat on the bed. Hoseok's bed to be precise. He opens the wine on his hand and was about to drink it when..

"Yah! That wine is for Cheonsa!" Soobin got shocked by Sohee's loud voice that made the wine pour over Hoseok's bedsheet. Aish!

He closes the lid of the wine tightly as he wiped the stains on the bottle. Good as new!

"Can you hurry up? I want to go already. I have to bring back this keycard to my aunt right away. You do know that she's just a manager here right?" Soobin complains.

"Found it!" Sohee smirks, taking Jimin's phone away. He opens it just to see Cheonsa as the wallpaper. She rolls her eyes as she tried to unlock it.. But there's a password.

"Aish." Sohee's eyebrows furrowed. Hmm.. What would his password be?

Sohee thought of something. I'm lucky i researched that bitch's information. She typed Cheonsa's birthday and to her surprise, it opened up. So this really is his password huh?

"Let's go." Sohee said as she and Soobin went out. "What about the wine i spilled?" Soobin asks on their way out.

"There's nothing we can do about it. Just pray for them not to notice." Sohee said as she went to the contacts on Jimin's phone.

She went to Jimin's contact and changed Cheonsa's name to Sohee. She saved her number on Jimin's phone and did the opposite of what she did earlier. She puts Cheonsa's name on her contact number.

"Yah.. I would be going to Jimin later, and after that.. Send Cheonsa the picture of me and Jimin hugging, arrasseo?" Sohee assures.

"How did you manage to make him hug you anyways?" Soobin asks, getting his phone ready to text Cheonsa later.

"Simple. I told him about grandma's death" Sohee scoffs. Soobin faces her seriously with a stern face. "Yah. Can't you just respect our grandma's death? You take advantage even that kind of thing, have you got no shame on yourself?" Soobin says.

"Aish fine! I'm sorry alright? You do know that back then, Jimin really knew i adored grandma that much." Sohee says. Soobin sighed, disappointed by her cousin. Aish stupid bet. If I would've won then i am not in this place right now. Soobin thought to himself, regretting for having a simple bet on Sohee and losing to it.

Jimin walks to the campfire as he started to help on picking woods. He sat on the sand with the blanket in it. "Cheonsa is not coming?" Jimin asks his Jin hyung.

Jin shrugs his shoulded, not knowing the answer. Then suddenly.. Sohee approaches him. She made her way to them and crouches to Jimin who was sitting at the blanket.

"What do you want again?" Jimins says. Why does she keep on looking for me? I know she really loves her grandma but.. just why me? Isn't she supposed to be on her grandma's house and help her funeral right now? Jimin thought to himself..

"Annyeong Jimin-ah."

"What do you want?" Jimin asks.

"Oh I'm just here to give back your phone. My classmate found it on the floor." She said then smiled to him. Jimins showed an awkward smile in return.

"Thank you?" He said quite unsure.

"Now." Soobin said to himsef and sent a photo of Sohee hugging Jimin with a caption "is this your boyfriend?"

Cheonsa receives a text from an anonymous number as she and Lisa had a talk. She looked at the big window only to see Sohee with Jimin.

"I'm leaving now. Bye~" Sohee said then walked away. Sooner or later Cheonsa might notice the message and since her room is right infront of us.. She's right.... there! Sohee smirks, seeing Cheonsa looking through the window where she and jimin was.

Cheonsa gives Jimin a phonecall but all he did was hang up.

On the other side, Jimin receives a call from a user named Sohee countless times. His face shows how truly annoyed he was so he turned off his phone.

Lisa walks away to the room leaving Cheonsa. And that was when Soobin knocks on Cheonsa's room to give a "free service" wine.

FLASHBACK ENDS

-
Hope this chapter helped u guys to understand everything~ Real chapter update would be tomorrow, 7:00 pm EST, like usual.

This would be littt, who's excited for the comeback of our old Cheonsa?

Ice princess is coming back ¬)

Pls vote :3