~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 58~

Will be updating chapters everynight, 7:00 pm EST/8:00 pm KST if i can lololol sooo uh pls vote you.. you ugly frogsSSS. OH wAutt no, no one's gonna vote now (°□°)╯

Breakup

3rd Person's POV
The day went by fastly. Taehyung brought Cheonsa to her room for her to rest. Lisa, as usual, is still mad at Jimin. And Sohee, on the verge of having her plan successful.

"Cheonsa-ssi.. Are you alright?" Lisa stopped from packing her things as she saw Cheonsa who's still gazing out. Cheonsa didn't respond making Lisa sighed. She glanced at her unnie, not having any emotions. "I'll be joining our school's bus later.." Cheonsa said. Lisa didn't say anything anymore as she helped Cheonsa pack her things.

"Cheonsa!" Dylan shouted.. They've decided to stay friends now since Dylan wants for Cheonsa to be happy with Jimin and not get uncomfortable around him.

"Hey.." she said monotonous as she spotted Jimin getting in the bus. "I'm taking the school's bus. Have a safe ride." Cheonsa's face became stern but then Dylan noticed something. He puts his hands towards her face and wiped off the foundation below her eyes.

"What happened to you?! Did someone punch you or what? Why is your eyes so swollen?" Dylan gets his handkerchief on his pocket as he wiped the unequal foundation color on her face. "Oh you noticed? This is not my shade.. i don't usually wear makeup.." Cheonsa said, changing the topic. Dylan felt something was wrong and that Cheonsa doesn't want to share it for now so he kept his mouth shut and smiled.

"If you say so.. Anyways, sorry I can't join you on the ride at the bus, I don't think there's much space left." he said then bid his farewell to go to the other bus. Cheonsa puts her luggage alone on the bus' storage room and went in. She sat at the end of bus and outs her earphones on.

Out of a sudden.. Her phone buzzes signaling for a message sent to her.

Let's talk.
message received. 10:03 am

Cheonsa's heart pound faster as she looked at the name who just texted her. Jiminie.

Okay.
message sent. 10:03 am

Meet you at the coffee shop near the school.
message received. 10:04 am

She sighed heavily, thinking of what will happen later. Is it over for us?

"Cheonsa!" While Cheonsa is deep on her thoughts, Lisa walked to her and seat beside her. "Hey.." Cheonsa finally goes back to reality and smiles faintly to her. "Want to go for a walk later? At the mall maybe? Or we can go to night market too!" Lisa asked, wanting to ease the pain that Cheonsa is feeling.

"No thank you.. I'm good.."

"Plus.. I'll be meeting Jimin later at the coffee shop near school.. To talk."

"I'll explain everything to him." Cheonsa forms a small smile as she leans her head on the bus' window. Lisa shuts her mouth, understanding that Cheonsa wants to rest.

"I'll be meeting Jimin later.. To talk. I'll explain everything to him"

Sohee pulls out her phone as she dialed a number. This can't be happening, my plan will be ruined all at once!

"What do you want again?" A man's voice that seems slightly irritated can be heard from the other line. Sohee smirks as she instantly thought of an idea. "Go to the coffee shop near our school and stop Cheonsa later. She and Jimin will meet up. You know what to do now right?" Sohee's lips curved upward even more as she looks at her acrylic nails.