~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 57~

Y'all be needing namjoon's brain. Better be brainy and understand the situation;)

Cheating? part 2

3rd Person's POV
*ting*

As if it was scripted, a message notification popped up on Cheonsa's phone after hearing what Lisa just confessed. Her eyes widen in shocked, as she saw what Lisa said was right. It was Jimin.

Cheonsa freezes, as she felt her heart starting to pound really fast. Lisa notices Cheonsa's reaction after looking on her phone so she decided to take Cheonsa's phone.

She saw a picture. Of him and Sohee hugging. It was from an anonymous text with the caption "is this your boyfriend?"

Cheonsa immediately looks at the window to see them all on the campfire, getting ready. She saw Sohee, holding a phone and handing it to Jimin. Her eyes widen as she goes to her door, not knowing what to do but then, Lisa holds her."Calm down." Lisa says as she instructed for Cheonsa to breathe properly or else asthma would attack in no second.

Cheonsa goes back to the window as she noticed Sohee not there anymore. Her hands started to shake as she picks up her phone and decided to call Jimin.

*tut tut tut the number you diale-*

Did.. He just hanged up his phone on me? She thought to herself as she noticed Jimin's irritated face on the window.

"Have a seat. Have a seat." Lisa said as she took a chair for Cheonsa.

"He.. Is not answering."

Cheonsa tried to dial contless times but all she received was nothing but Jimin's irritated face.

Lisa's eyebrows furrowed as she saw Jimin there, sitting and having fun. "I'm going to him." Lisa said and was about to go out when..

Cheonsa held her hand.

"Don't put yourself in this. Please." Cheonsa said that made Lisa sighed. "What do you want me to do? Just watch him doing this to you?"

Cheonsa stayed in silent, not knowing what to answer.

"Fine... But.. I'm going out. To the campfire." Lisa made an excuse and went out. Cheonsa sighed as she stayed in freeze on her chair.

Suddenly..

*knock knock*

There was a knock on the door . "Who is it?" Cheonsa said as she comes back to her senses.

"Ma'am this is room service. Here's the wine we served." Cheonsa becomes clueless as she opened the door to be greeted by a handsome tall man. She looked at the name tag he's wearing.

Choi Soobin? Why is this name familiar.

"Uhm.. I didn't order for a wine." She was about to close the door when Soobin's foot blocked it.

"This is free ma'am, our own treat." He said as he smiled.

Cheonsa felt nothing will go wrong if she takes it to make the boy walk away so she did.

"Thanks." She opens the door and Soobin made his way on the room. He puts wine on the glass as he handed it to Cheonsa.

Cheonsa felt something weird. Why is he offering me this and not going away? She thought to herself. "Uhm.. you can go away now, i can do it by myself. Thank you." Soobin puts the glass down and walked away.

This wine doesn't make me drunk right away so I'm safe. She notices the alcohol percent on the bottle and it says only 10% of alcohol has been put in it.