~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~

Edited

My Boyfriend, Park Jimin?!

Jimin's POV
"Help! Someone out there?!" I shouted..

And then suddenly...

'Riiiiinnggg!'

Her phone! Someone's calling.. I peeked at the caller.. It says Eomma.

Oh shoot. what am I going to do?

Think Jimin..

I stared at nowhere for a second as i tried to think of something to do. But then.. The only thing that went up on my mind was Cheinsa's words from earlier. "Ugh! Why do I need to have an arrange marriage and search for a boyfriend to fix this damn situation!"

Hmm.. Maybe I should help her and be her boyfriend?

Oh wait no.. She'll kill me afterwards..

But it'll be fun..

A smirk was formed on my face as i stared onto her phone. I decided to pick it up.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Cheonsa? Are you okay? Why do I have to call you?" I heard her mother softly said at the other line.

"Umm.. Auntie, This is not Cheonsa This is Her classmate.."

"And.."

"Also her boyfriend."

"Park Jimin imnida Mrs. Kim"

"Oh.. Hello there my dear. It was nice to finally meet you! Why did you picked the phone instead of her?" I can feel through the phone that she's smiling while talking to me.

"I'm sorry to say this but your daughter fainted here on our school's rooftop" I said and tried to make my voice as smooth and gentle as possible.. Oh i'm so into this.

"Is that so? I'll be there in a few minutes"

"Ne Mrs. Kim" I smiled, acting as if she's right infront of me so that my acting will look normal.

"Call me Mom"

"Ahh.. Ne mom" I said with a gentle voice once again. So this is getting pretty easy huh?

"I'll hung up the phone.. I'll see you later. Stay with her until I got there hm?"

"Arraseo"

And then she hung up the phone.. Great.. Another girl to play with.. Gosh, how many times should i smirk for the day?

I sat down and stared at Cheonsa..

She's...

Beautifu- wait what are you trying to say Jimin-ah? Yes she's beautiful i admit it.. But that's it. It's not like i'm going to like her or something tss.

"Darling? Are you there?" After few minutes, i heard someone on the rooftop's door. She was panting a bit. She looks like.. someone I've seen before..

"Umm.. May i ask who are you?" I politely said. Of course, have to make the first impression as a good one to a stranger.

"Oh Jimin right?"

I nodded.

"I'm Cheonsa's mom."

C-Cheonsa's mom?! She looked so young despite of her age!

"What happened to my daughter?" I shookt my head, erasing all of my thoughts as i saw her put her two fingers on Cheonsa's forehead. To check the temper i guess.