~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 66~

My schedule update(MWF) is literally useless lol i mean— i AM LiTERALLY UPDATING EVERYDAY, whats the point hUHHH ;((((((

Operation: Finding Cheonsa

3rd Person's POV
Yugyeom steps on his van service, exhausted. He wants to go home, as soon as his dance practice finished earlier.

Then van stopped infront of the gate, when they saw a man sitting on his knees. Who the heck is this.. Yugyeom went out to go and look for the guy..

"Cheonsa?" Jimin raises his head up, hearing an engine on his front, only to see Yugyeom standing. His face gloomed as he stands up.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" Yugyeom said, not having any clue that Cheonsa and Jimin broke up.

"I.. Where is Cheonsa? When is she coming back?" He directly asked. Yugyeom looks confused, that Jimin didn't knew where she was going. "She's moving school.. Don't tell me.."

"She didn't tell you?" Yugyeom asked, as his other eyebrow curved upward. Jimin forces a smile, not knowing what to respond. "Well.. that was odd."

"I uh.. we had a little fight.."

"Ohhh.." Yugyeom's face changed into a sad one. "I hope you'll fix your problems someday.." Yugyeom pats his shoulder.

"Oh by the way.. Cheonsa moved to Massachusetts. I guess she'll be advance studying for now and move to harvard next year. You can go for her if you want.. I'll send you her address." Yugyeom smiles, thinking that they only had a little argument and not knowing that they broke up.

"Really?" Jimin says and Yugyeom nods in response. "Okay uh.. please send me the details. I better go start packing now." Jimin rushes away, hoping to talk to Cheonsa someday.. Well.. Thank me Cheonsa, your little argument will be fixed now.. Yugyeom says.

As if it was scripted, His phone rang, he looked at the caller and it was Cheonsa.

"Yeobeoseyo? Oh i was about to call you!" Yugyeom says in a joyful tone. "Geez.. What's gotten into you. I just want to ask if Mr. Nam alreadly prepared my applications for next year. I guess i'll be pretty busy studying all day to reach Harvard's requirements." Cheonsa sighed in the other line.

"Don't worry. I sent Jimin over."Yugyeom smiled innocently, and few seconds had past, the phone call was silent. Yugyeom looks at his phone to see that Cheonsa was still there. "Hello?"

"YOU WHAT?!"

Cheonsa shouts in stress, making Yugyeom move his phone away. "Yah, do you want to break my eardrums or what?"

"Aish why did you do that! We already broke up! I don't want to see him!" Filled with confusion Yugyeom scratches his head. "So you're telling me you broke up with a simple argument?"

"That was not a simple argument." Cheonsa said sternly. "Did you tell him where i was going?" Cheonsa sighed hoping that Yugyeom didn't. But he did.

"Uh... about that.."

"Aish!" Cheonsa's annoyance can be sensed by her brother. Oh god, I should've been not involved with their fight, it seems pretty serious.

"I only told him that your going to harvard to study! I didn't send him your address.. yet.." Yugyeom reasons. "What do you mean yet?! So you're planning to give him my address?" Cheonsa scoffs.

"Well yeah.. but.. i guess I won't now.." there was another awkward silence but then, few seconds had past and Cheonsa finally spoke up.

"Tell dad I don't want to study in harvard anymore and cancel my application. I'm moving to another university." Cheonsa sighed. "What? Is your argument that serious?" Yugyeom says in the phone..

"Look.. I told you hyung, we're over." Cheonsa hangs up the phone, and sat at the chair near her.

"I guess i have to do what she wants me to do." Yugyeom sighed as he gave his dad a phone call. Yugyeom tried convinced his dad to move Cheonsa to a university and at last, after like 15 minutes straight of arguing to him, he finally agreed. "Tell Cheonsa I'm moving her to Yale university. This time, I don't want to hear anything about her changing schools at all." Their dad hangs up the phone.

Why did i even spoil this little girl in the first place. Now i can't stop. Yugyeom thought to himself. He stares at the gate, realizing that he was there for like 20 minutes already, just having a phone call. And the van on his back, was still waiting patiently for him.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Yugyeom rushes to the door and took his things. He enters the small gate and made his way in.

"Mom.. I bought tickets to states, i will be visiting someone tomorrow!" Jimin shouts from his room. "You have a foreign friend? That's odd." His mom chuckles.

"But prom is like only 1 week apart from now, will you comeback? I already bought you a tux." His mom rushes to his closet and pulls out an expensive tux. "Uh.. where did you get that?"

"This was customised honey. So you better attend prom and wear this." His mom's face turned into a serious one. "Fine fine.. I'll comeback the day before the event." He says and picks up everything he needs for travel.

"Please inform my friends I won't be around for a while when they asked about me!" He says, seeing his mom going out now.

The day flew by quickly and Jimin got all his things ready. He looked at his phone and on his wallpaper, it was Cheonsa. This was the time when she was smiling widely on lunch and he secretly captured it. I'm going to get you back..

Jimin flew a 14 hours flight from Korea all the way to Cambridge, Massachusetts. Meanwhile, Cheonsa? She was busy packing her things. To move to another place. Again.

Yale university was way too far from her place so she, decided to buy a more near and convenient place to stay. Cheonsa will be staying there and studying all day so that for next year, she'll go to Yale university in advance and inherit the company faster. Like what her father want for her to do.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Boston Logan international Airport. Local time is 7:45pm." The crew's voice on the plane was heard and Jimin finally stands up, taking his things.

"I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!" The crew said for the last time and opens the door, they exited the plane, and as soon as he got out, the cold breeze immediately hits his face.. Never knew it'll be this cold. He rubs his shoulders and finally went down the stairs.

Jimin directly goes to a hotel nearby, even though he doesn't have an appointment, he has his father's surname and company with him so there was no reasons for him to not get a vip room.

Aside from Kim ENTERPRISES, Park INDUSTRY is also one of the most well-known rising company in korea, And now, they are planning to expand even more internationally so their company's name was all over the business news. Jimin wants to keep his profile low with all of this stuffs, but what can he do? He needs a place to stay for now and he forgot to book a room. So using his father's company was an advantage after all.

Someone escorted him to his room and he immediately closes the door.

He flops onto his bed and took a deep breath.

Wait for me Cheonsa.. I'm going to find you.

Why is this chapter so boring lol

Bonus update (again) tomorrow 7:00pm EST for Operation: Finding Cheonsa part 2!

Do u guys think Jimin will be able to find Cheonsa???

vote~ : DdDDDDdD