~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 20~

{I haven't edited this yet until the current chapter. You may find this out pretty cringy but pls bear with my grammars🙏}

Knowing Her Past

Cheonsa's POV
I moved away..

"Nothing" I said..

"Hmm.. Dinner's ready go eat downstairs now" he said then went downstairs..

After Jin hyung went outside, Jimin pulled my hands and let me sat at the bed then started to clean my wound again..

"Yah.. I can do it by myself" I said..

"No you're to stubborn" he said..

I rolled my eyes..

"There all done" finally..

"Go out. Now." I said then started to treat my wound at my thighs..

"Do you want me to treat your wound on your thighs too?" He said then smirked..

"Yah! You Byuntae! Go away" I shouted then accidentally spilled the alcohol on my thighs..

"Oh shit shit shit shit!" I said then started to stand then jump..

"Why are you so stubborn?" He said then chuckled and came closer..

I sat down again and he kneeled then hold the betadine and cotton then he started to put some on my thighs..

"Yah I can do it by myself.. Go away you pervert"

"I was just trying to help" he said 'innocently'..

"I said I can do it by myself.. Go eat now!" I said..

"Do you want me to eat yo-" I smacked his head..

"Don't you ever.. say that.." I said in a serious tone..

"Yah yah.. I was just kidding.. I'll go now.. bye" he said then ran through the door..

"Tsk.. Coward" I said then smirked..

~~~~~

"Guys, Let's play games.." Taehyung said... I fastened my walk but then Jin hyung called me..

"Don't try to go away Cheonsa" he said..

"I'm not trying to.. I'm doing it" I said then continue walking..

"Cheonsa pls" Lisa turned to me..

"*Sighed* fine"

"Yeeyyy"

~~~~~

"So here's the bottle.. We'll play truth or dare" Namjoon hyung said..

He spinned the bottle.. and... Why does luck isn't on my side?

"Cheonsa.. Truth Or Dare?" He asked..

"... Dare.."

"I dare you to answer all of our questions" Why that?

"Earlier, You said that you're a victim of bullying... Tell us what happened.." he said..

"Is that even a question?" I asked..

"Why did they bully you?" He asked...

"Not only me..." I said..

"us.." Lisa unnie said...

"What?" They all started to become curious..

"Unnie you'll answer it.." I said..

"Why me?" She pouted again..

"Cuz it's not me.." I said..

"Fine...... On our childhood days.. Our classmates used to bully us because of our looks.. And Dizah unnie is the only one who saves us.. She's Cheonsa's personal maid.. So when the time that Cheonsa's parents fired Dizah unnie, No one saves us.. Before, They used to bully us only by saying some mean words.. But when the time that Dizah unnie is not on our side anymore, They used to bully us Physically and Emotionally.. And one day, We can't take those bullies anymore.. So we decided to change ourselves.. But I think Cheonsa changed that mu-" I cutted her..

(A/N: if you're wondering why Lisa's on her past, I edited some scenes at the flashback before so please understand)

"*Sighed* Unnie, I'm going upstairs.. Just answer all of their questions for me" I said then went to my room..

Lisa's POV
"Please continue.." Namjoon oppa said..

"But I think Cheonsa changed that much.. She used to call her brothers 'oppa', but now She's calling them by the nicknames 'Yugyeom hyung or Mingyu hyung'... Her cheerful side... It's gone..."

"She built a wall to her heart so that no one can hurt her again.. You're lucky if you broke that wall.. It means that you're special to her.. " I added...

She said to me that she built a wall on her heart because she doesn't want to be bullied and be in love anymore.. Yeah.. She had a childhood crush before but He only ignores us.. And when the time that we changed ourselves, He wants Cheonsa to be her girlfriend... That time, Cheonsa got angry and she started to built that wall on her heart and she wants me to keep that childhood crush as a secret..

"Oh.. ok.."

"Next question" I said..

"Earlier, She said that she's being a two faced because of her past, Is that the past that she said?" Jungkook said..

"Yes"

"Anymore questions?" I asked then they started to asked..

Jimin's POV
So that's her past...