2

Vote goal 35!? 😐😭
Update! 💕

Jimin, Jihyung and Jungkook sat in the living room. They wanted Jihyung to get more comfortable with his new tutor.

"I will do my best. Do you get mad easily?" Asked the little boy, he looked so terrified. And he snuggled up to his father who stroked his hair and smiled. 
"No way! I've struggled with Math too. I know it's scary, but I promise that it'll be okay. By the time we're done, you'll be a tiny math genius. " Jungkook held his small hands.

"Okay... I'm not smart though." The little boy said timidly.
"That is so not true. I saw you playing the piano, not many kids your age can do that." Jungkook extended his arms out for a hug. Jihyung looked at his dad, who smiled fondly and arched an eyebrow and signalled him to go. Jihyung got down from his lap and ran to Jungkook and hugged him. He had to tip toe to wrap his arms around Jungkook who had already slouched a lot.

Jungkook chuckled and rubbed his back. He looked up at Jimin who was smiling fondly at them. But then he remembered, maybe this man was married. He had no clue about this family. It hurt him and he bit his lip as he let go of the tiny boy.

They both headed to the dining room that had a big balcony facing the sea. Great view and very convenient for studies. Just as they sat down.
"I'll just go get a notebook and my book. Please wait, sir." Jungkook chuckled as he saw the child run off and he stood by the glass door staring at the view. The orange Sun's reflection on the beautiful blue sea, almost looking as purple as the sky.
"Good view?" He heard and turned around.
"Uh. Yeah.. " he smiled.
"The sunset is the most beautiful thing you get to see around here. " Jimin breathed out as he looked out too.

"The second most beautiful." Jungkook thought. He was lost in his beauty, his skin looked so smooth as the orange light shone lightly on his face, his hair shining and eyes twinkling. He glanced down at his neck, his arms, his chest, his hands.
"I'm here!" He snapped out of it and quickly looked away as Jimin turned around too.

"Um, Jungkook." Jimin said sweetly. It was like music to Jungkook, he couldn't even say anything in return. He had never been this speechless and fidgety.
"Do you mind if I stay around? Just for these few classes? Jih tends to get very... Very nervous. Just till he's comfortable. You won't even notice me. I'm in the far corner."  Jimin gave him puppy eyes.
Jungkook bit back a laugh and nodded as he felt his heart flutter.

"Okay! Let's get started! How about... Tables?" Jungkook sat next to Jihyung and Jimin sat at the end of the table.
"Two three's are?" Jungkook smiled at the little boy.
"6?" He whispered.
"Yes!" He smiled and gave him a high five. Jihyung smiled back with equal glee and looked at his dad for approval.

They started their class off and Jihyung was a bright child. It was just that he needed a lot of boosting for math. And he made silly mistakes because he didn't focus too well as he got distracted by the smallest things. Jungkook in a normal case, was very hot blooded and he lacked patience but with Jihyung, he only wanted to help him gain confidence.

Jimin stared at Jungkook as he laughed around with his son. His black hair onto his forehead made him look so handsome. But he also saw how young he was. He stared at his beautiful pink lips, a small mole under his lip. His big round eyes, very similar to Jihyung's. The way he patiently explained everything to him, he wasn't getting angry or impatient. His very sharp jawline and the way he was rubbing the pencil against his lower lip. Jimin licked his lip subconsciously, just when his phone rang. It was his ex husband.

"Just a moment." He rushed away, and into the living room.
"Hey. Yeah, he's studying. Um.. I'll drop him off this Friday then?" Jungkook was listening to everything as Jimin talked.

"Okay. Bye. See you, take care." Jimin hung up and walked back to the duo studying.
"Sorry, it was my ex husband. Jih, do you want to go to Appa this Friday?" Jimin smiled at him.
"Friday? Okay! After my dance class though!" He answered as he solved his take aways.

Ex-husband? Jungkook bit his lip. So Jimin was divorced. That explained why there only pics of him and Jihyung.
"I understand." Jungkook smiled and his eyes fell into Jimin's wrists as he rubbed his forehead. He had small but marks that looked like they were fading.

Jimin quickly turned his hands over and hid the scars.
"Are those Ironman socks?" They both looked towards Jihyung who was pointing at Jungkook's feet.

Jungkook felt the blood rush to his face and his ears turned hot as Jimin began losing his strength to hold back a laugh.
"That's amazing. I have the same ones actually!" Jihyung lifted his tiny feet up and showed his socks off as he wiggled his toes.
"I happen to have an Ironman phone case too." Jungkook laughed and pulled his phone out.
"WOAHHHH! THAT'S SO COOL! YOU'RE SO COOL, IRONMAN!" he smiled at Jungkook. It was just like Jimin's smile, their eyes would look almost shut.
Jungkook laughed and ruffled his hair up.

"Why don't you play a video game with me before leaving? Please! Please, Ironman!" Jihyung gave him puppy eyes and looked back at Jimin.
"Dad! Ask ironman to stay!" He pleaded.
"Coffee?" Jimin smiled at him.
"I don't mind. " He pulled Jihyung's cheek and nodded.

They played games for about 15 minutes, when Jimin walked in with coffee.
"Jihyung. Your friend has called, you want to talk to her about your dance show next week?" He arched an eyebrow at his son.
"Yes!" Jihyung got up and ran off to the phone.

"So, Jungkook. Tell me more about yourself." Jimin smiled at him as he sipped his coffee.
"Just a regular twenty five year old. I am an honor roll student though." He said proudly then blushed.
"That's good. I was an honor roll student too. It has it's own perks." He laughed.
"I really want to thank you for today. You didn't have to be so patient, he has never liked anybody so much on a first meeting. He's a very shy child. I'm really.."
"Hey... No! You don't have to thank me, I was a shy kid too. Besides, I've had a very good day. He's a good kid, and I think it'll be fun." He laughed.

They drank their coffees as they causally talked about Jihyung, both seemed equally smitten by his cuteness.
"Thanks for the excellent coffee! I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow, then?" Jungkook smiled.
"Of course! Glad you liked the coffee. And.. I'll just go through his schedule and we'll fix the classes accordingly?" Jimin smiled politely.
"Sure. See you! Bye, Jimin!" He shook his hand.

"Bye! Wait! Jihyung! Ironm-- Jungkook is going!" He said and then blushed. Jungkook looked down as he smiled, his cheeks turning pink.
"IRONMANN!" They saw him rushing towards Jungkook.
"Bye! See you!" He hugged him. Jungkook laughed and picked him up.
"Bye, Jih."

As Jungkook walked away, he felt a little sad! He was already missing that little boy! He couldn't believe how much he had started liking him in just one meeting! And Jimin..
"What a day.." he smiled as the thought crossed his mind. He leaned his head back in the seat of his car as he finally drove off.

"Ironman is so cool!" Jihyung smiled as he ran to his piano. Jimin smiled looking at his son.

"Indeed. He is very special." Jimin smiled at his thought.

But why would he ever be interested in a divorced man like him? He had too many demons. Jimin sighed.