8

Update! 💖💖💖
Vote goal 50! :3

Jungkook quietly entered his house and started walking towards his room.
"Jungkook." He turned around to see his father standing.
"What?" He answered curtly.
"It's 1. Where have you been?" His father asked sternly.
"So now you care?" Jungkook snarled.
"Jungkook.." His eyes softened as he saw his grandmother walk out.

"Grandma.." he said softly as he felt guilt take over.
"Are you hungry? " She asked softly as she walked up to him and cupped his face.
"No. I ate.. I'm sorry I forgot your sushi." He smiled sadly. She was taken aback, her grandson could never forget to bring what she asked for if it wasn't something very important. Jungkook's father looked away disappointed and went to his room.

"It's okay. Was there some work?" She asked softly.
"Yeah..." He looked down.
"Jungkook. Is there something I should know?" She stroked his cheek. Jungkook looked at her, as he felt completely distraught.
"No.." he whispered and she knew, he wasn't ready to tell yet.
"Just know that I'm here." She kissed his cheek.
"Thanks, beautiful." He hugged her and walked to his room.

When he lay down, he was so upset. He wasn't seeing Jimin and Jih until Sunday. It was only the end of Thursday today. He did miss Jimin but it wasn't as if he didn't miss Jih, they both were pretty special to him. But it was too early to make judgements. Especially when he had a huge commitment issue.

"All thanks to my great parents." His conscience said sadly. Jungkook closed his eyes recalling everything he had seen since childhood. He didn't get the idea of marriage.

Jungkook stood alone at his school as everyone had left.
"Can we call someone else, honey? Your parents aren't answering." His teacher said softly and he nodded and gave her his grandmother's number. His parents had forgotten again. He saw the way the teachers looked at him with pity in their eyes, he hated it. His family pretended to be so happy in public, it was behind closed doors that Jungkook saw how broken they were. They were barely a family. To the world he had two parents, in reality he felt like an orphan.

He ate an ice cream as he sat on the steps and waited for his grandmother.
"Kookie." He heard her voice. He fought his tears so hard but he couldn't. He ran to her and hugged her as he cried in the crook of her neck.

Jungkook sighed at the memory and closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.
___________________________________
Jih and Yoongi came back from shopping. But Jih was missing home.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked him softly. Jih immediately pretended to be okay. He didn't want him to do anything to make Yoongi upset and turn him into a beast.
"Nothing.." Jih beamed and hugged him.

As they ate lunch, Yoongi spoke up.
"Jih. You know I'm your Appa. No one can love you like I do and if anyone claims to then they're lying to hurt Jimin." He said darkly and ran a shiver down Jih's spine. But he had no idea whom he was talking about.
"Who, appa?" He asked sincerely.
"I'm just saying. Anybody " he said trying not to make it too obvious and alert Jimin.

"I don't think anyone will hurt dad. He's very happy now, everyone around now makes him happy." Jih mumbled and looked down. But gulped, he never wanted his dad to get hurt now. Not after how he had suffered. Yoongi smirked knowing he had set fear in his son's heart. But he knew that his liking for Jungkook was too much to be shaken by just this much and he was too young to realize what Yoongi was trying to say. But he wasn't in a hurry, he had plenty of time.
___________________________________

Friday turned out to be a very hectic day, he had to attend a lot of conferences with his father and Jimin had a lot of work too. With shows coming up he had to stay back extra time for rehearsals.