23

Update! 💜💜💜💜
Vote goal 350!
THANK YOU FOR 80K READS!

Jungkook left Jimin's apartment, heartbroken. He didn't know how this even happened. His desire for Jimin went beyond his own control and turned into a feeling so powerful that he let go of his pride for him. A man who had never faced rejection, never had anyone say a no but here he stood just in an empty elevator just as someone's one night stand. Not just someone, Jimin's one night stand.

It wasn't about being rejected, it was about the fear he had put behind to open up to Jimin. Jungkook rubbed his face as his tears threatened.

He never believed in love. He didn't want to. And the moment he did, he was rejected. Jungkook walked out of the elevator, a constant ache in his heart. His eyes burning from fighting his tears, but he wasn't going to cry. He never cried.

He gulped and walked to his car, it still had one of the red lollipops on the seat. He picked it up and looked at it for a moment before putting it back on the seat and looking ahead.

The roads starting to get busy as everyone began with a new day, for Jungkook he felt lost and embarrassed for how naive he had been. It was almost laughable to him.

He breathed in and out, his eyes burning once again but he didn't cry. Everyone he loved had somehow left or broken him, his grandfather who died when he was 19, his parents who forgot about him way before when, Jimin treating him like a one night stand to satisfy his needs; now all the had were his grandmother, Taehyung, Hoseok and maybe Jih.

Jungkook closed his eyes, his hands began getting shaky on the steering wheel. He put his head on the steering wheel and gulped, images of Jih and Jimin filling his mind. He wanted this.

"I told you not to fall in love, Jeon!" Jungkook yelled hitting the wheel as reclining back on the seat and covering his face. He stroked his hair back, he could never face Jimin again. He wasn't that strong, he realised this now.

He took a deep breath in and drove. His sadness turning into frustration. Frustrated with himself for falling for someone.

"Why did I not just stick to my original idea of fucking around?" He clenched his saw driving across a bridge. Looking out at the sea, and then Jih's smile came back to him. He'd never know why Jungkook didn't come back.

"Ironman!" His cute voice echoed in his mind and he smiled. Jungkook didn't just want to be with Jimin, he wanted to give Jihyung a family too. But it was too soon, he should have known. He was being an idiot.

Jimin's cold tone and demeanor had killed every little part of him that believed in love and families.

Jungkook reached his house and walked out of his car. His face now pale, a hardened expression that made him look so unemotional. He casually walked in, his hair disheveled and eyes slightly red.

"Where were you, Jungkook?" He heard a voice and turned around. It was his father.
"None of your fucking business. " Jungkook arched an eyebrow at him and laughed when his father looked taken aback. Sure they didn't get along, but Jungkook never spoke this way to his parents. Either his answers were short and to the point or they didn't talk at all.
"Jungkook! How can you speak to your father like this? Apologize right now!" His mother said sternly.

"Ugh, please. Give it a break now. You guys care so much suddenly! I'm not used to this kind of drama, let's skip to the part where we don't talk for days! I like it like that, mother. " He laughed and started walking away. His parents speechless at his behavior.

He rolled his eyes and waved at them, still his back towards them. Near the stairs, he was called again.
"Jungkookie.. can you help--"
"You know what? I can't! Just figure it out on your own. I'm kind of sick of people using me for their own works. And if you can't do it, throw your phone away! Don't pester me!" Jungkook said infuriated.