54

Update

Jungkook sat down with his dad who was talking to the new doctor. While his grandma met Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok. She was talking to them and even teasing Jin by asking when they were going to give her tiny great grandchildren.

Jin and Namjoon turned pink and Hoseok and Taehyung laughed. Hoseok smiled at Taehyung lovingly who held his hand. Grandma stroked his hair and gave him a smile.

Jungkook was getting overwhelmed for some reason. He gulped and looked at her from afar. He didn't want her to die. She was his strength but he also knew, she had to leave one day. But he would never be ready for that day. Jungkook closed his eyes briefly and then walked in.

He sat with everyone and they all talked about life and growing up. Jungkook took some time out to facetime with Jih. Just seeing Jih and Jimin made him feel better but then the doorbell rang. Jungkook pouted and hung up, he wanted to hug Jimin and gain some strength.

Jimin made things easier to bear. Just his presence made him feel better. He was everything to him. Jungkook was getting scared of facing loss. And so he got scared of losing everyone he loved.

Jungkook snuggled up to his grandma for sometime then she was sleepy. Jungkook's parents decided to sit next to her and the boys left to give her some rest. Jungkook kissed her cheek, hugged his parents, said bye to his hyungs and then drove off to Jimin's.

Jungkook smiled as he stood in the elevator and then ran out to be with his boyfriend and son. He rang the doorbell and heard tiny footsteps. He smiled, knowing who he was going to see.

Jih jumped and hugged him and Jungkook sighed. He missed this. He smiled and entered the room when he was taken aback, why in the fuck were they holding hands?

Jungkook got bitter, so bitter that he felt himself losing control over his temper. His hands became shaky and face hot with anger.
_______________________________________

"Did I disturb a family moment?" Jungkook said darkly.
"Baby, it's not like that." Jimin tried.
"Just stop." Jungkook laughed.
"Jungkookie .." Jimin held his hand.

"Why didn't you call me instantly? Or is he so important now that you forgot?" Jungkook began tearing up from anger and jealousy. He hated this. He was feeling so lost once again.

"Baby, what are you talking about? He's here to pick Jih.. We.. We were just talking. I was telling him about you. About us. " Jimin explained.
"But why? Why not just call me? Why the unnecessary touching and holding hands!?" Jungkook almost yelled at Jimin who was shocked at his behaviour.

Jungkook felt defeated. He felt alone. He knew he was being unreasonable but he couldn't help it.

"Guys .." Jimin turned around to spot Yoongi. Jungkook looked away.
"I'll take Jih. He'll be back tomorrow evening. It's getting kind of late and I should go and you both should talk it out." Yoongi tried.
"You know what--"
"Thanks Yoongi." Jimin cut Jungkook off making him even madder.

Jungkook glared at Jimin, like he had never. Jimin didn't know what to do but he knew he needed time with him.
"Shall we go Appa?" Jih beamed at Yoongi and Jungkook clenched his jaw. Was he now losing Jih too? He looked away once again and tried to avoid them as they walked towards him.

Jimin gulped and then kissed Jih's cheek.
"Hey, ironman.." Jih tugged at Jungkook's sleeve. Jungkook closed his eyes as he tried to fight back his angry tears. He peered down and saw Jih looking up at him.

Jih extended his arms and Jungkook picked him up.
"I'll be seeing you tomorrow, ironman. I love you." Jih hugged him.
"I love you too." Jungkook kissed the side of jih's head. He felt better. Yoongi smiled at the two, then Jih extended his arms towards Yoongi. Jungkook looked away and Yoongi patted Jimin's shoulder as he carried Jih.